Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tbags Trusted application
Ingame Name: [lime]tbag[black]BAKKA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96463922

Time Played: 4d 9h 2m

When First Joined: December 26/27, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): usually nights, pretty random,but usually around 7pm-9/10am. Central Time Zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Help take care of things when tmods/admin aren't present in the server, usually during the night, as well as make reports of any issues within the server, to help give the tmods+ a bit of a break, since I know nights can be rough for them, and its when I'm usually on

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I love the dedication behind the staff and admins, and how well of a job they do to make sure not only that rules are followed, but to also remind others its just a game and to have fun. As well as they show love to those who don't fuss, and are just looking for a safe place to let loose and enjoy themselves as well as with others. Its also my most favorite server I have found in a very long time, within any game I have played.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Not as far as I know, usually I do my best to follow rules, and stay on the good side of things

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No, this is my first time applying for staff

How did you find us?: The server caught my attention when it was named Dinklebergs prop hunt, because I love fairly odd parents, and I was looking for a new server that wasn't abusing its people in power, as well as others within the community that weren't.

Other:I would love to hear honest opinions about this staff application, because I do take these sort of things seriously. I used to be a staff member of my old server, until those in power started to abuse the power they had, and to me its nothing to be completely messed around with, unless its within fun reason and not being used to cause verbal/emotional harm to others. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and I hope to hear some honesty about it. :]

Messages In This Thread
Tbags Trusted application - by [black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 - 01-07-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Tbags application - by mkkay671 - 01-07-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by misterfister - 01-07-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by Yeezy Jeezy - 01-07-2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by Milk Man - 01-07-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by mkkay671 - 01-07-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by [black]Tronald - 01-07-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by [black]Tronald - 01-07-2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by penguinslayer4 - 01-07-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by Rayfax - 01-07-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by kev222 - 01-08-2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Tbags Trusted application - by [Red]Starky - 01-08-2018, 03:38 PM