Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tbags Trusted application
Ingame Name: [lime]tbag[black]BAKKA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96463922

Time Played: 4d 9h 2m

When First Joined: December 26/27, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): usually nights, pretty random,but usually around 7pm-9/10am. Central Time Zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Help take care of things when tmods/admin aren't present in the server, usually during the night, as well as make reports of any issues within the server, to help give the tmods+ a bit of a break, since I know nights can be rough for them, and its when I'm usually on

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I love the dedication behind the staff and admins, and how well of a job they do to make sure not only that rules are followed, but to also remind others its just a game and to have fun. As well as they show love to those who don't fuss, and are just looking for a safe place to let loose and enjoy themselves as well as with others. Its also my most favorite server I have found in a very long time, within any game I have played.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Not as far as I know, usually I do my best to follow rules, and stay on the good side of things

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No, this is my first time applying for staff

How did you find us?: The server caught my attention when it was named Dinklebergs prop hunt, because I love fairly odd parents, and I was looking for a new server that wasn't abusing its people in power, as well as others within the community that weren't.

Other:I would love to hear honest opinions about this staff application, because I do take these sort of things seriously. I used to be a staff member of my old server, until those in power started to abuse the power they had, and to me its nothing to be completely messed around with, unless its within fun reason and not being used to cause verbal/emotional harm to others. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and I hope to hear some honesty about it. :]
As much as I really want to give you a +1, I want you to have more time with us. I want you to have more time in the community before you become a staff member. You're a great guy and will make a good staff. But as of now, you just don't have the length of time here for me to give you the green light.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Little early, the time played is literal time in game, whic for you seems to be 23.88 hours

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1, Starky and I have been watching Tbag since he was a member because of how much he stood out. 

We haven't seen a user as dedicated as this since last year. Its a little difficult to see his gametracker because of how many names that he has, but I know that Tbag has played practically everyday since he joined. (For hours at a time)

Tbag follows all the rules, asks questions, and listens to what is told of him. He is careful to not overstep staff, and helps keep the community fun. He's active on forums, and the discord.

All in all, he's one of the best trusted candidates I've seen in a while.

(01-07-2018, 01:18 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Little early, the time played is literal time in game, whic for you seems to be 23.88 hours

He has several names he's played on the server lol (7 names total) 

Adding them up he has 104 + hours on the server.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1 from me as well. he has always helped me out at late nights to control the trolls. he always take criticisms seriously and listens and follows rules carefully and would make a great staff member. once we tell him how to deal with different situations, he will do just fine.
(01-07-2018, 01:17 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1
As much as I really want to give you a +1, I want you to have more time with us. I want you to have more time in the community before you become a staff member. You're a great guy and will make a good staff. But as of now, you just don't have the length of time here for me to give you the green light.

thanks very much for our honesty travis ^^
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
(01-07-2018, 01:18 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Little early, the time played is literal time in game, whic for you seems to be 23.88 hours

He's gone by different names, he wouldn't even be member let alone regular with only 24 hours.

But anyways regarding the app, where the hell do I start?  When it comes to dedication to the server, I've never seen someone get regular within a week, like I swear you were just member yesterday. Plus I've seen you on the server for 17 hours once, I thought you were time farming, but no, you were still playing.  As for discord and the forums, you've made an intro and are fairly active on the forums, but I always see you on discord, which something most ph players don't do.  You definitely know the rules, and you are always a fun dude to play with. The only concern I had with you is the use of staff binds, but I know your intentions were good and when you were asked to stop you listened. The time played is for your in-game time says so I know you're not at 2 weeks yet, but I'm willing to ignore that for you.

+1

lol yeah my job intitled me to be up for long periods of time at home, so I'm usually on, but in seriousness thanks for your honesty man, its greatly appreciated. And for me when I get dedicated to something I stick to it. :]

(01-07-2018, 01:23 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: +1, Starky and I have been watching Tbag since he was a member because of how much he stood out. 

We haven't seen a user as dedicated as this since last year. Its a little difficult to see his gametracker because of how many names that he has, but I know that Tbag has played practically everyday since he joined. (For hours at a time)

Tbag follows all the rules, asks questions, and listens to what is told of him. He is careful to not overstep staff, and helps keep the community fun. He's active on forums, and the discord.

All in all, he's one of the best trusted candidates I've seen in a while.

He has several names he's played on the server lol (7 names total) 

Adding them up he has 104 + hours on the server.
thank ya momma for the seriousness behind this, it really does mean a lot to know you guys handle these things with care. :]

(01-07-2018, 01:28 PM)misterfister Wrote: +1 from me as well. he has always helped me out at late nights to control the trolls. he always take criticisms seriously and listens and follows rules carefully and would make a great staff member. once we tell him how to deal with different situations, he will do just fine.

thanks mister for being honest, I appreciate that you've been helping me out when its needed as well, cuz I know things can be rough for you guys in the later times, and having you around when others cant be is seriously helpful. Please in the future, if theres things you feel I need to work on, talk to me about them, so I can make sure its handled correctly. ^.^

(01-07-2018, 01:30 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:

He's gone by different names, he wouldn't even be member let alone regular with only 24 hours.

But anyways regarding the app, where the hell do I start?  When it comes to dedication to the server, I've never seen someone get regular within a week, like I swear you were just member yesterday. Plus I've seen you on the server for 17 hours once, I thought you were time farming, but no, you were still playing.  As for discord and the forums, you've made an intro and are fairly active on the forums, but I always see you on discord, which something most ph players don't do.  You definitely know the rules, and you are always a fun dude to play with. The only concern I had with you is the use of staff binds, but I know your intentions were good and when you were asked to stop you listened. The time played is for your in-game time says so I know you're not at 2 weeks yet, but I'm willing to ignore that for you.

+1
awe thanks yeezy :] I do my best to make sure I not only follow the rules myself, but also when I'm told to let those who are supposed to handle things, do their job. I appreciate the full on honesty.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

Personally I don't think I've played with you much. But I do think you need more forum time and be more active in discord. But from what I've heard about your dedication will make you a great "Trusted" I would love to see you as staff. But for now its a -1. Continue to be more active in the community like you have been on the server.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
(01-07-2018, 01:41 PM)Milk Man "Santas Bitch Wrote: Personally I don't think I've played with you much. But I do think you need more forum time and be more active in discord. But from what I've heard about your dedication will make you a great "Trusted" I would love to see you as staff. But for now its a -1. Continue to be more active in the community like you have been on the server.

absolutely, and thank you for your honesty as well. Its definitely something I'm not afraid to await, and keep working towards, and if it comes down to me waiting, I'm completely ok with it.