Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and clarifications concerning rules
(01-13-2018, 03:34 PM)mkkay671 Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 03:27 PM)Linfalas Wrote: For the racism part ima put my 2 cents in , 1 its 2019 and the world today takes anything too seriously and drags it on further to make a big scene for various reasons.... and 2 this community talks and responds to eachother via toxicity and racism... I'm sure nobody is offended ( unless they are knew ) but its kinda what the rep is for Dinks and it will always stay like that, its how people communicate around here....

Listen. On prophunt we strongly oppose all ideals of toxicity and racism. The fact that we are associated with TTT and that a staff member over there states that this is what Dinks is known for is upsetting.

This is why the prophunt and TTT communities are as separated as they are.

You kinda can't send a message out there like that Lin. You really can't say Dinks is known for that. If someone were to try something like that on PH they would be punished. I get it, that PH is more based on a younger audience, but that definitely will not be allowed in any form. By "that" I mean racism/sexism/disrespect and etc. I know everyone has a different amount they can tolerate but people should not be forced to tolerate it because a select few in the community think its okay.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions and clarifications concerning rules - by [Red]Starky - 01-13-2018, 03:40 PM