Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
"i want to say thanks to all PH staff, active and resigning, for everything they have done to make this server what it is today. None of it would have been possible without this staff core, and it breaks my heart to see you all leave, especially as some sort of organized, planned out riot against the server and against my inactivity."

Dink I think it's important to note that this was not an attack against you. The first group that left had SEVERAL factors to why we left. Most of them we're internal server issues. I cannot speak for this group entirely because even in that we have some differences. The extreme miscommunications on all parts of staff, and negativity felt in the community have lead to this point.

I want you to know that I'm thankful for this server. It's helped me meet some pretty great people. 

Something to consider: maybe have a staff meeting with heads of the servers every once and a while to see what needs to happen.

All in all, just remember this wasn't solely your fault.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, another mass resignation... - by mkkay671 - 03-23-2018, 01:00 PM