Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
Same situation, posting this for Roger:

"I am just going to try and keep this short and to the point so with that being said let me begin

Just like Starky said I have been on this server (family) for a long time since August 24, 2016 and these past few days even the past week or two have been hard for me and the staff and I have been noticing more and more users jumping onto the server and causing problems (toxic players) and with me not being able to see the steam IDs and everything that I need without looking them up on a website to find them or even relying on other staff members to help me find the IDs and all of the other stuff just to name a few of things and yes some of them may be small things but they are still problems for a PH ADMIN to handle on the server

1. Abusing the !unstuck/ !stuck command.
2. hackers/ hacking
3. steam IDs
4. getting out of the maps (on purpose)
5. toxic players
6. disrespect to everyone including myself and other staff and players on the server
and the last one is not really a problem to some but it is to me
7. FAMILY AND FRIENDS

I am sad to say this but I am also leaving Dinks PH and the other servers of Dinks

P.S     I love you all like you are my real family because in my heart you are my real family and a lot of times better then my family <3"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, another mass resignation... - by [Red]Starky - 03-23-2018, 07:37 PM