Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
Alright. Here is a part I needed to add, to the appreciation.

PH Staff: Without you none of this would have been possible. I am glad you all stayed, and were confident while you were. It made
everything easier. Regardless how this ends, or what comes of this, I can say I do not regret my time here at Dink's. I met all of you amazing people, and well..the server changed me a lot. When I joined I just turned 16 and as immature as I could have been. This server has came a long way since then and taught me many things I should've already known to be a decent human. This server was literally my technical happy place, where I felt accepted and cared for at least by those alike. Anyways thanks for everything, this is probably my last post here. I just wanted to say you guys won't be forgotten, even those who showed up randomly to ban kids that got reported by on call. Those coming with me, may we live long and propser( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sincerely, thanks everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, another mass resignation... - by [Red]Starky - 03-23-2018, 11:48 PM