Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
It's a shame to hear that things have been so bad for you guys. I'm not staff at all, nor do I really play ph all that much so without all of this, I, and I can only assume so many others, never would have known how sorry a state things have been in.

I don't play it much, but the prop hunt server was what got me into the dink community in the first place. From the story you tell, you guys should be proud in what you've done, especially with the tools you say you've had to do it with. Top prop hunt server on gametracker. Be proud of that, I doubt it would have happened without the dedication and effort you guys put into the server.

I've hung out in the ph discord a few times, you guys are a pretty chill bunch and I hate that there's this rift of animosity between ttt players and ph players. It's baffling that the gamemode someone chooses to play would make someone think they're better than anyone else, but I have heard some of the comments being a primarily ttt player myself. I'm sure your loss will impact the community, and I can only hope that this action will bring about the changes that are so sorely needed within internal management. Good luck, good bye, and I hope one day things will have changed to make this a server you'd all be able to come back to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, another mass resignation... - by Jerminator00 - 03-26-2018, 09:17 AM