Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
resignation
When you ask to be promoted on a server that you haven't visited in 3 weeks, you can't really expect to be promoted, can you? I said that you could re-apply for staff after a month and more activity, but you chose not to do this. You made the decision to not earn a promotion, no one took that away from you.

One should never become staff simply to "climb the ladder." It should be to help out the server as best you can. A promotion on an online game is not a status symbol. It is a way to give a staff member more tools to better enforce the rules. Unfortunately, I think your motivation to become and be a staff member was to use it as a staff symbol or to hold power over others. This is not the proper rationale for becoming a staff member.

Thanks for being a staff member, Grim. I accept your resignation and I'll let Dink know.

Messages In This Thread
resignation - by The Grim Reaper - 05-10-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: resignation - by Foxka - 05-10-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: resignation - by Traitor - 05-11-2018, 01:17 AM
RE: resignation - by nopleez - 05-11-2018, 09:23 AM
RE: resignation - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 05-11-2018, 12:06 PM
RE: resignation - by The Grim Reaper - 05-11-2018, 03:18 PM