Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
resignation
I am sad to anounce that i will be resigning from staff on dinklebergrs prop hunt. this desission is due to many factors including the fact i can go no farther as staff. i wish you all a great time at prophunt and will be on the ttt regularly still. thankyou for the times. bye guys
(05-10-2018, 03:54 PM)The Grim Reaper Wrote: I am sad to anounce that i will be resigning from staff on dinklebergrs prop hunt. this desission is due to many factors including the fact i can go no farther as staff. i wish you all a great time at prophunt and will be on the ttt regularly still. thankyou for the times. bye guys

This is the kind of attitude that makes it impossible for you to move up as staff. While I welcome you on to TTT, I am sad you have made the decision to leave PH.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I hate to see ya go but id like to wish you the best of luck friendo!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You made the right choice, TTT is the superior game mode.
When you ask to be promoted on a server that you haven't visited in 3 weeks, you can't really expect to be promoted, can you? I said that you could re-apply for staff after a month and more activity, but you chose not to do this. You made the decision to not earn a promotion, no one took that away from you.

One should never become staff simply to "climb the ladder." It should be to help out the server as best you can. A promotion on an online game is not a status symbol. It is a way to give a staff member more tools to better enforce the rules. Unfortunately, I think your motivation to become and be a staff member was to use it as a staff symbol or to hold power over others. This is not the proper rationale for becoming a staff member.

Thanks for being a staff member, Grim. I accept your resignation and I'll let Dink know.
(05-11-2018, 12:06 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: When you ask to be promoted on a server that you haven't visited in 3 weeks, you can't really expect to be promoted, can you? I said that you could re-apply for staff after a month and more activity, but you chose not to do this. You made the decision to not earn a promotion, no one took that away from you.

One should never become staff simply to "climb the ladder." It should be to help out the server as best you can. A promotion on an online game is not a status symbol. It is a way to give a staff member more tools to better enforce the rules. Unfortunately, I think your motivation to become and be a staff member was to use it as a staff symbol or to hold power over others. This is not the proper rationale for becoming a staff member.

Thanks for being a staff member, Grim. I accept your resignation and I'll let Dink know.

Thank you Nicky my resignation was not due to the fact that i did not get a higher rank, i did not want to be a burdon and did not think I could be staff here any longer, as things have changed. I will get on pereodicly to say hi other than that i think another ttt is my forte right now