Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relatively low priority glitch, old White House
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know there is a LOT of dumb, exploitable shit in DM- but I still think the pros outweigh all the cons- especially when you consider how often it does effect you personally- really you're way more likely to have your round ruined by some random RDMer. I probably could count the number of times I've been killed by a peace sentry, had manhacks kited toward me, or had my knife hit a ghost on one hand altogether. This glitch shouldn't be the needle that broke the camel's back if people are just now finding out about it. Personally- I feel that with the nature of TTT and how you have relatively little control over whether or not you die a minute into the round (RDMers, shotguns, knives, AWPs, etc.) the game is almost unplayable without it.

I know I'm just a broken record at this point and this is probably written in stone already, but I figured I should put this out there since I know there are people besides me who don't want to see it go- if you don't believe me then look at kramberry's poll- even though he and most other people seem to think that the majority of people want DM gone the actual poll results are pretty much 50/50.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Relatively low priority glitch, old White House - by Knower998 - 02-05-2017, 04:18 PM