Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relatively low priority glitch, old White House
During SpecDM in the old whitehouse, SpecDMers can trip the mines that are taken from under the lobby floor if they walk over them
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
SpecDM has so many flaws, it's not even funny. Live players can knife DM players, DM playres can agro peace sentries, and now this. I'll bring it up to the Admins, because I think there becomes a line drawn when DM fucks with shit.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
If a spectator event effects the game in this many ways, I dont know why you haven't removed it yet.
I'm waiting on a confirmation that it can be replicated before Dink pulls it.
(02-02-2017, 11:48 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: If a spectator event effects the game in this many ways, I dont know why you haven't removed it yet.

Many people wanted it back, especially since we removed it because we thought it was causing the server lag. Knowing all this shit that can cause problems in the core context of the game, it's more likely getting pulled again.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
(02-02-2017, 11:22 AM)Christian Wrote: SpecDM has so many flaws, it's not even funny. Live players can knife DM players, DM playres can agro peace sentries, and now this. I'll bring it up to the Admins, because I think there becomes a line drawn when DM fucks with shit.

DEATH TO DM. Dm has literally lost rounds for me.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-02-2017, 12:44 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 11:22 AM)Christian Wrote: SpecDM has so many flaws, it's not even funny. Live players can knife DM players, DM playres can agro peace sentries, and now this. I'll bring it up to the Admins, because I think there becomes a line drawn when DM fucks with shit.

DEATH TO DM. Dm has literally lost rounds for me.

Same here man. All of my peace sentries ruined. I could've won me the game, but Spec DM destroyed my defenses time and time again. There's too much interference.
Spent a whole round doing the rooftops 2016 UFO secret. Fucking spec dm'er walks into the glowing sphere in the center right before I enter (whoever enters first claims the ship, I believe, so anyone else is put into a gas chamber). I enter into the gas chamber and couldn't get out so I lost my T round.
To a fucking spec dm'er. Who we had probably killed. Fucking with the round while dead.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
It's being pulled on Monday.
If SpecDM players are caught intentionally interfering with live objectives / players, you will be punished. Just because it's getting removed doesn't give you the right to abuse certain flaws that it might have on the server.

Make sure you listen to Staff that are trying to address a situation with SpecDM. If they ask you to stop running into peace sentries, you're expected to stop. IF it helps for alive detectives, place the sentries away from the area you may be sitting in.