Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed
(06-11-2018, 01:32 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: Speaking of aiming, there's been plenty of times where my shots do not register. I know @Foxka had an add on recommended to him to fix the hit reg (or hit registration). Basically what it does is it makes that clearly should be connecting actually connect. @Avi Had recommended it, and I don't remember the specifics. She'd be able to tell more about it than I would, but any type of hit reg fix is a huge improvement.
Oof I got tagged.  Yes I recommended an addon that would help with hit registration (hit reg) to Foxka and he sent to Dink.  Essentially hit reg is determined server side and client side will try to decide whether it was a hit or not, but server side and client side don't confirm the information gathered on each side, and this information doesn't always match up between server and client side (hence why you see blood spatter sometimes and no damage to the person).  The addon I suggested to Foxka takes the information registered client side and sends it server side and the server confirms the shot with the information that the server gathered (checks for exploitation).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~

Messages In This Thread
RE: List - by Traitor - 06-10-2018, 10:19 PM
RE: A List of Things that need to be done/ addressed - by Avi - 06-11-2018, 02:14 PM