Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?!
This is an unban for the whole community in general

Hello my lovely gmod players! I am back almost 2 years later with some spicy news! (Read title) 

Ingame Name: ritsuneru 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95241298

Who Banned You: I honestly forgot who. I was IP banned (But moved since, hence why I am here)

Reason For Ban: Harassment

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: After a long +/- 2 years sitting in time out, I have decided to make an unban request because I believe I have become a better person. I have some friends still here within the community (I think) and I would like to catch up with a lot of them. I know what I did back then was not okay and I have since made up with the person I had harassed and we are very good friends to this day. My ban was very controversal and I do belive the telephone game was at play but that's okay with me because I know, (and the person who asked for my ban) knows what I did. I am not defending my action what so ever. I was a dumb 17/18 year old who thought I was all cool because I was PH Admin and TTT Trusted. (Not really, I'm actually a loser) Now that I am no longer a teenager I feel like I can go back out into the community and catch up with some old pals who are still hanging around.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):   Oh jeez, is enjin even around anymore? lol. 

Other: I missed my Loocan and Strawberry<3 

Edit: I've edited this like 100 times. I have no idea why but I want it to be perfect. 

Messages In This Thread
Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - by chilaquiles juan pollo - 07-05-2018, 03:44 AM