Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Trusted Position
So this one is a very easy decision for me, Midnight your a nice guy but:
You didn't do jack s*** when you where staff on the server, I had been told by multiple donors and many server regulars that you just sit there and don’t do anything about mic/chat spammers, ghosters, or even hackers. One even told me that they used their powers while you were on because you did not do anything. There have been plenty of times I join the server to ghosters/mic spammers/ racists that were obviously causing problems because people are saying stuff in admin chat and regular chat. The other day you said you “gave them warnings” but if they were doing what they had been doing then you would of had to of gagged them within two or three rounds. Not to mention I banned those same people two rounds later for ghosting which a member messaged me and told me that there where ghosters.
Every time i would load gmod when you were staff I would find the lobby full of mic spammers, ghosters, and occasionally a hacker and nothing was being done, which I’m 90% sure you were hour farming in order to boost your time on gametracker. Other staff I’m sure have noticed this too, it is not appropriate behavior for staff to be against time farming when they themselves do it. You can claim that you do not time farm, however complaints from server regulars and donors stating that you do not do anything while the only staff member on the server say otherwise. Gametracker says that you have been on an average of 600 minutes a day every since you got promoted, however on the forums a server regular stated that the server has been crashed more often lately, if you were as active as gametracker says you are then you would have noticed this problem and should have notified Dink in the staff discord or did what Voxxie did which was create a forum post.
Whenever we use the dinkleberg general discord I appreciate that whn you were staff we would coordinate which teams we are on to balance out staff, however I have heard from server regulars and donors that when they are in the chat you will purposely wait to make sure your on the opposite team from them and that when they talk about their spots you always run straight up to them, yes they are self ghosting but if you are purposefully boosting your score and just sitting there in order to ghost them then that is just completely out of line. I don't know if this is true or not but that behavior isn't acceptable to me.

You told me a short time ago that you were thinking of resigning, going from thinking of resigning to I want to continue to be staff, and then you we're demoted. It also really does not help your case that you left every single one of the dinkleberg discords including the staff discord as if you were going to quietly resign in order to keep your staff ranking.
You avoid maps, as staff you can not have the mindset of “oh i don’t like this map so I’m going to leave and comeback when it is over”, if your the only staff on then your leaving the server unattended or if there is only another trusted on then you are basically leaving them to do all the work meaning if they planned on playing, they now need to spend more time staffing rather than playing. This is more of a personal thing, if I don’t like a map then I will sit in spectator and check for illegal spots and handle other staff responsiblities.
You refused to accept any staff responsibility on the public discord and refused to be in the staff discord showing that you don't want to be seen as staff on there which with that then you shouldn't be staff at all.
Like I said before your a nice guy but to me this a STRONG -1, I personally do not think your fit for staff in general nonetheless with what I have heard about your behavior from when you were staff.

Messages In This Thread
2nd Trusted Position - by Móno - 08-04-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by TheUltraFish - 08-04-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by [black]Tronald - 08-04-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by HalfDemonLink - 08-05-2018, 12:00 AM
its your boooy - by JOKER GONZALEZ - 08-05-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by JustKuono - 08-05-2018, 01:48 AM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by Tamiko - 08-05-2018, 06:03 AM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by MinuteMonarch - 08-05-2018, 12:16 PM
RE: 2nd Trusted Position - by Traitor - 08-05-2018, 12:59 PM