Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mochi's Trusted App
Ingame Name: Mochi but some may know me as Voxxie. 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196938459

Time Played: 144 hours and 22 min. 

When First Joined: 6-26-18 (I am going off of when I first joined the forums. I believe it was actually a little earlier than this.)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sun-Sat 3:00pm until 12 am CST. On the days I am off of work I will be on all day. 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular/ Donator

What can you do to help the community?:
I really want to continue help continue making this server a fun, safe, and fair environment for players to play on. I will continue to help other with any question and concerns they may have as well as help to enforce the rules as needed.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?
I have noticed that here especially recently that more staff is needed on the server especially during the late evening times and early mornings. Usually the only staff I see on that early and late is JustKuono. She has no one else there to really help her out espically when there is a full server and serveral people are breaking the rules. I would also try and split my time b/w the main and overfull server. I know that the main server is the top priority for most staff since it usually has the 30+ players playing on it. However, here recently there has been a lot of issues with people breaking the rules on the overflow server.  It's usually pretty difficult to find available staff to hop on to help. If there are any staff they are on, typically they are on the main server staffing with 30 + players by themselves. 
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others?
I came across Dinks after the owner of WV shut it down. I did take a small break from Gmod but really started to miss playing PH so I decided to come back and search for a new server to play on. 
Other: Thank you for your time. ^-^

Messages In This Thread
Mochi's Trusted App - by §9Voxxy - 08-08-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Mochi's Trusted App - by TheUltraFish - 08-08-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Mochi's Trusted App - by MinuteMonarch - 08-08-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Mochi's Trusted App - by JustKuono - 08-08-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Mochi's Trusted App - by §4Mother §5Grimm - 08-09-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: Mochi's Trusted App - by Smurfmin - 08-10-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Mochi's Trusted App - by HalfDemonLink - 08-10-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: Mochi's Trusted App - by Traitor - 08-10-2018, 08:37 PM