Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radify's Trusted application
Ingame Name: ツ Radify

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:177818584

Time Played: 95 hours

When First Joined: 05-04-2018 @ 03:46 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Mon-Sun usually at night (6pm-4am) time zone: EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor / Master (4 hrs till regular)

What can you do to help the community?: Well Its very rare for staff to be online at night time, and i'm mostly on a lot at night on the server. in other servers, staff are hated because of abuse of powers, but with my friendly and sociable character, i believe i can restore faith in the world of staffs (not saying anyone abuses or isn't friendly) As a donor, i already help out the community, however if i had trusted, i could make the server better and more enjoyable at night time.

Why do you want to help the community?: I like the community and the people in it, very friendly, not much hate (unless its in a joking matter)  I like to be that guy everyone goes to when they need help or i like when they say "oh radify is on, this gonna be fun" that shows me i am welcomed.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: i popped into prop hunt servers, saw dinkleburg community, was like "bet" cuz i like FOP, and BAM! I became a member

Other: well other than being the only graphic designer in this community and yes @ dinkleberg i am still working on the loading screen .html, .php, and .index for you but i have been staff on other servers as well (admin, mod, vip+) (i donate a lot lol)

ps: was in bootcamp for 3 weeks, but im back. not leaving for another 6-12 months

+1 me for free cookies (not a scam)
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]

Messages In This Thread
Radify's Trusted application - by §6ツ §5Radify - 08-13-2018, 08:43 PM
RE: Radify's Trusted application - by Smurfmin - 08-13-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: Radify's Trusted application - by Speedydog - 08-13-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Radify's Trusted application - by Tamiko - 08-14-2018, 09:40 AM
RE: Radify's Trusted application - by Traitor - 08-20-2018, 07:19 PM