Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radify's Trusted application
Ingame Name: ツ Radify

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:177818584

Time Played: 95 hours

When First Joined: 05-04-2018 @ 03:46 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Mon-Sun usually at night (6pm-4am) time zone: EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor / Master (4 hrs till regular)

What can you do to help the community?: Well Its very rare for staff to be online at night time, and i'm mostly on a lot at night on the server. in other servers, staff are hated because of abuse of powers, but with my friendly and sociable character, i believe i can restore faith in the world of staffs (not saying anyone abuses or isn't friendly) As a donor, i already help out the community, however if i had trusted, i could make the server better and more enjoyable at night time.

Why do you want to help the community?: I like the community and the people in it, very friendly, not much hate (unless its in a joking matter)  I like to be that guy everyone goes to when they need help or i like when they say "oh radify is on, this gonna be fun" that shows me i am welcomed.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: i popped into prop hunt servers, saw dinkleburg community, was like "bet" cuz i like FOP, and BAM! I became a member

Other: well other than being the only graphic designer in this community and yes @ dinkleberg i am still working on the loading screen .html, .php, and .index for you but i have been staff on other servers as well (admin, mod, vip+) (i donate a lot lol)

ps: was in bootcamp for 3 weeks, but im back. not leaving for another 6-12 months

+1 me for free cookies (not a scam)
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: elGWzXq.png]
+1 for me Good guy knows the rules. He helps with the community from mic spammers, and trollers. I would love to give him a try for a Trusted postion:) Hes cool to be around with!
+1 You know the rules, you're rad, you're socialable and the community likes you, you help staff, all the good qualities of staff.
I think the only thing peopel will say anything about is current active play time bc you were gone at bootcamp for a while, so throw that in your application to let othersk now.
I am a +0. The reasons being that you're easily to get along with, I've never had to get after you for being disrespectful or cheating, and you do work for the server. However, your time on the server is inconsistent and very spread out. (Yes, I realize you were at boot camp.)

In the past month, I checked with gametracker, you have under 10 hours on the server.

Show me some more time on the server next time and I'll give you a +1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1
Radify is a cool guy who follows rules well, friendly and a pretty good player. As long as his activity on the server is strong, I see no reason why he shouldn't be made staff!
(08-13-2018, 09:01 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I am a +0. The reasons being that you're easily to get along with, I've never had to get after you for being disrespectful or cheating, and you do work for the server. However, your time on the server is inconsistent and very spread out. (Yes, I realize you were at boot camp.)

In the past month, I checked with gametracker, you have under 10 hours on the server.

Show me some more time on the server next time and I'll give you a +1.

i know i have under 10 hours for this month, i got back 2 weeks ago, and i just got hired for a job so i havent been home much. other than night time
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
+1 Radify is a really nice person, is always goo while on the server and is pretty helpful when he's on I think he'd make good staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+0 your a nice guy and would definitely make good staff but seeing as you just got back from boot camp you haven't been on the server as much in the past month as I would like. I know you will be on more consistently in the coming month since your back so if you don't get it this time then I will gladly give a +1 on your next app.
+0
You just got back from boot camp so you’ve missed a lot that has happened. Catch up on what’s been going on. We’ve got new players that joined. On your next staff app I’d give you a +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-14-2018, 09:40 AM)Tamiko Wrote: +0
You just got back from boot camp so you’ve missed a lot that has happened. Catch up on what’s been going on. We’ve got new players that joined. On your next staff app I’d give you a +1

i mean, i was only gone for 3 weeks. but okay...
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING