Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball
Offender's Name: Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball

Offender's SteamID: Stringray - STEAM_0:1:56573441 - James - STEAM_0:1:11181907 - ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball - STEAM_0:0:140317162

Potential Witnesses: Lycan and Darkkran [David]

Reason to Ban: These dudes have been harassing me and calling false KOSes on me for no reason. I've asked them multiple times to stop and even Lycan has asked James to stop. James ended up apologizing but then when Stingray said something James started back up again. I've got some evidence to suggest that they've been talking shit. It's getting out of hand and I've had it! I've asked more than enough times nicely for them to stop, yet they insist on picking on me. I've had it with this Cyber bullying nonsense and just want it to be put to a stop. I haven't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment and just want to play TTT without it being some drama bullshit.

Proof:  https://imgur.com/a/Mrx7Ard

Other: I legit didn't do anything to deserve this kind of behavior towards me. I was just trying to play TTT when suddenly out of nowhere James called a false KOS on me in the beginning of a round when I was a T trying to get people to RDM me. I have asked them to stop multiple times and for some reason they just keep going at it. I have reported James for the false KOS of course and James has been muted more than enough times now for talking shit to me. After James started doing it, other people such as Stingray joined in and started false KOSing me and then goes and says I'm the one being toxic, when all I've been doing is trying to play TTT without a bunch of nonsense drama. This kind of behavior from some of the players here is astounding. I did nothing wrong and all I did was defend myself when they started picking on me. I've ignored them more than enough times and after several rounds of nothing happening. Stingray insists on bringing it back up, even though I forgave him. He wants to try and turn it around on me. This kind of behavior is extremely immature and uncalled for. This bullying nonsense has gone on long enough. I just want to play TTT without having a bunch of man childs picking on me, for w/e reason.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball - by Mugdog - 08-16-2018, 11:33 PM