Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball
Offender's Name: Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball

Offender's SteamID: Stringray - STEAM_0:1:56573441 - James - STEAM_0:1:11181907 - ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball - STEAM_0:0:140317162

Potential Witnesses: Lycan and Darkkran [David]

Reason to Ban: These dudes have been harassing me and calling false KOSes on me for no reason. I've asked them multiple times to stop and even Lycan has asked James to stop. James ended up apologizing but then when Stingray said something James started back up again. I've got some evidence to suggest that they've been talking shit. It's getting out of hand and I've had it! I've asked more than enough times nicely for them to stop, yet they insist on picking on me. I've had it with this Cyber bullying nonsense and just want it to be put to a stop. I haven't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment and just want to play TTT without it being some drama bullshit.

Proof:  https://imgur.com/a/Mrx7Ard

Other: I legit didn't do anything to deserve this kind of behavior towards me. I was just trying to play TTT when suddenly out of nowhere James called a false KOS on me in the beginning of a round when I was a T trying to get people to RDM me. I have asked them to stop multiple times and for some reason they just keep going at it. I have reported James for the false KOS of course and James has been muted more than enough times now for talking shit to me. After James started doing it, other people such as Stingray joined in and started false KOSing me and then goes and says I'm the one being toxic, when all I've been doing is trying to play TTT without a bunch of nonsense drama. This kind of behavior from some of the players here is astounding. I did nothing wrong and all I did was defend myself when they started picking on me. I've ignored them more than enough times and after several rounds of nothing happening. Stingray insists on bringing it back up, even though I forgave him. He wants to try and turn it around on me. This kind of behavior is extremely immature and uncalled for. This bullying nonsense has gone on long enough. I just want to play TTT without having a bunch of man childs picking on me, for w/e reason.
I'd like to know where i take part in this because from what i've seen you have no evidence on me also some of these screen shots are just syaing calm down and yeah it's not right that hey are doing this to you but i mean to be honest these guy are pretty fun to play with of course i don't agree with what they are doing in the end it's only a game. Btw dont put this on me i didnt say shit besides once i said calm down cuss you were speaking loudly into the mic thats all.
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Alright, let's start this off on a good note. We are on 67th, and they figured out they could get a rise out of Mugdog. They were calling KOS's(I cannot remember if was their T rounds or what) on Mugdog and I do believe at one point did get him RDM'd on his T round. James and Stingray have been going on with this on and off (After Mugdog keeps bringing it back up I will say) for the past like 1 or 2 maps. I haven't personally seen Fireball "harrass" you, but what I did see is him joking around. There was no actual targeting you from Fireball from my knowledge (Could have been when I was alive and he was dead) that he harrassed you. James kept going after Stingray did start it up again, and it's still going on to this very second. I have a demo going and it will be posted when I can filter through it when I get time. (I have to work tomorrow so, don't put to much on the back of that unless someone wants the unedited files.)

I will say this, allowing yourself to complain over mic to Lycan over and over. Only increased the harrassment and the problem continued, even after you disrespected Lycan saying that he wasn't doing anything to help you. He was trying to get them to stop, slowly by FOLLOWING PROCEDURE. Apparently that didn't quench your thirst for a ban, and even after everyone stopped you complained and complained in voice chat to Lycan, disrupting everyone's time on the server.

I believe that you were instigating after the first "harrassment" "attack" happened. You kept bringing the topic up, and you wouldn't let it go. Along with not listening in discord. I told you exactly how to handle the situation if you wanted it to be handled professionally (from his end, Lycan did wonderful in my opinion)

James, Stingray, and Butter (Which will be editted in or added to this, as I spoke with Mugdog in PM)(Fireball was more of making a poke than actually stabbing) should be punished for this event for Verbal Harrassment maybe as a warning but not as a ban. But warnings should go to MugDog about how to handle the situation next time. Mic spam just doesn't help anyone.

Edit -
[Image: lseUruV.png]
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
The only one I could see out of the screenshots harassing you is James.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(08-16-2018, 11:53 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: The only one I could see out of the screenshots harassing you is James.

He said he had a demo of it. We are waiting for it, even though he didn't say that in his report.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(08-16-2018, 11:33 PM)Mugdog Wrote: Offender's Name: Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball

Offender's SteamID: Stringray - STEAM_0:1:56573441 - James - STEAM_0:1:11181907 - ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball - STEAM_0:0:140317162

Potential Witnesses: Lycan and Darkkran [David]

Reason to Ban: These dudes have been harassing me and calling false KOSes on me for no reason. I've asked them multiple times to stop and even Lycan has asked James to stop. James ended up apologizing but then when Stingray said something James started back up again. I've got some evidence to suggest that they've been talking shit. It's getting out of hand and I've had it! I've asked more than enough times nicely for them to stop, yet they insist on picking on me. I've had it with this Cyber bullying nonsense and just want it to be put to a stop. I haven't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment and just want to play TTT without it being some drama bullshit.

Proof:  https://imgur.com/a/Mrx7Ard

Other: I legit didn't do anything to deserve this kind of behavior towards me. I was just trying to play TTT when suddenly out of nowhere James called a false KOS on me in the beginning of a round when I was a T trying to get people to RDM me. I have asked them to stop multiple times and for some reason they just keep going at it. I have reported James for the false KOS of course and James has been muted more than enough times now for talking shit to me. After James started doing it, other people such as Stingray joined in and started false KOSing me and then goes and says I'm the one being toxic, when all I've been doing is trying to play TTT without a bunch of nonsense drama. This kind of behavior from some of the players here is astounding. I did nothing wrong and all I did was defend myself when they started picking on me. I've ignored them more than enough times and after several rounds of nothing happening. Stingray insists on bringing it back up, even though I forgave him. He wants to try and turn it around on me. This kind of behavior is extremely immature and uncalled for. This bullying nonsense has gone on long enough. I just want to play TTT without having a bunch of man childs picking on me, for w/e reason.

Lmao I dont even feel like this is worth replying to. I kosed you while i was t I had just entered the server and didnt know you where freaking out but the ONLY thing i did was kos you whuile i was t. All your doing is being toxic and EVERYONE is ripping on you for it... like i said just stop and calm down then no one will bother you. And me "bringing it back up" like i said your tooo upset to even listen to me i wasnt even talking about that. I never brought it back up i just keep laughing histerically when you keep bringing it back up. Tbh everyone keeps bringing it back up cuz you do out of nowhere and they think your behaviour is ridiculous and hilarious.

Being present during these events, I have not seen Fireball nor Stingray cause significant trouble for Mugdog. In addition, I believe the evidence provided is not ample proof of harassment from the two--in fact, some screenshots seem irrelevant in the matter or do not present a case of direct harassment. Mugdog should provide more proof and the parties involved should have a chance to explain their actions/their side of the events involving them.
I'm having trouble uploading my demo. Also I've got more evidence again James. And Stingray you went out of your way to call me something along the lines of me being the dumbest fucking person on Gmod. I don't have proof of that. But this bullying has gone on long enough. I do indeed have a demo and will post it as soon as the website lets me. For some reason it's having a hard time uploading it.
(08-16-2018, 11:51 PM)Darkkran [David] Wrote: Alright, let's start this off on a good note. We are on 67th, and they figured out they could get a rise out of Mugdog. They were calling KOS's on Mugdog and I do believe at one point did get him RDM'd on his T round. James and Stingray have been going on with this on and off (After Mugdog keeps bringing it back up I will say) for the past like 1 or 2 maps. I haven't personally seen Fireball "harrass" you, but what I did see is him joking around. There was no actual targeting you from Fireball from my knowledge (Could have been when I was alive and he was dead) that he harrassed you. James kept going after Stingray did start it up again, and it's still going on to this very second. I have a demo going and it will be posted when I can filter through it when I get time. (I have to work tomorrow so, don't put to much on the back of that unless someone wants the unedited files.)

I will say this, allowing yourself to complain over mic to Lycan over and over. Only increased the harrassment and the problem continued, even after you disrespected Lycan saying that he wasn't doing anything to help you. He was trying to get them to stop, slowly by FOLLOWING PROCEDURE. Apparently that didn't quench your thirst for a ban, and even after everyone stopped you complained and complained in voice chat to Lycan, disrupting everyone's time on the server.

I believe that you were instigating after the first "harrassment" "attack" happened. You kept bringing the topic up, and you wouldn't let it go. Along with not listening in discord. I told you exactly how to handle the situation if you wanted it to be handled professionally (from his end, Lycan did wonderful in my opinion)

James, Stingray, and Butter (Which will be editted in or added to this, as I spoke with Mugdog in PM)(Fireball was more of making a poke than actually stabbing) should be punished for this event for Verbal Harrassment. But warnings should go to MugDog about how to handle the situation next time. Mic spam just doesn't help anyone.

Edit -
[Image: lseUruV.png]

I agree which i why i said in a joke, but also saying to calm down which is the message that didn't get to him.

(08-17-2018, 12:00 AM)NordicPyro Wrote: -1

Being present during these events, I have not seen Fireball nor Stingray cause significant trouble for Mugdog. In addition, I believe the evidence provided is not ample proof of harassment from the two--in fact, some screenshots seem irrelevant in the matter or do not present a case of direct harassment. Mugdog should provide more proof and the parties involved should have a chance to explain their actions/their side of the events involving them.

Thank you B
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
From the screenshots given: The only thing that I see could constitute "harassment" would be what James is saying. There is no evidence here of any intentional false KOS called by Stingray, and given his responses it seems like you may have been arguing over mic? Regardless, I think an Admin may want to be the one to make the final determination on this, but I don't see anything here that warrants a ban myself. @"Lycan" since you were there your account would be much appreciated
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]