Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Coffee's Second Unban Request
Steam Name: CoffeeBeanQueen

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:1:104876649

Who banned you: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason for ban: Harassment

Reason for Mods to unban you:

I’ve said what I need to say publicly referring to this unnecessary drama that was blown way out of proportion. For those unaware of the original issue, a link to my first appeal will be posted below. If more information is needed to move forward with the final decision or if any upper staff have other questions about the situation at hand, feel free to PM me on Steam or we can discuss things in a Discord call if that would be easier. I’m sorry but I refuse to sit here and be publicly gaslighted for the second time.

With that being said, I feel that I should focus this thread on the reasons I want to come back to the server.

• Reason #1: I’ve put a lot time and effort into the Dink PH server for the months prior to my ban. I logged onto the server almost everyday, totaling to almost 75 hours worth of Prop Hunt.
  • Reason #2: I’ve made tons of amazing friends from playing on the Dink server and I miss being able to play PH with them on a server that isn’t pure cancer.
  • Reason #3: Other servers are pure cancer. I think I’ve suffered enough.
  • Reason #4: To my knowledge, I’ve never broken a rule on any of the Dink servers prior to this one.
  • Reason #5: Though I do understand why I got banned, I think my punishment was a little too harsh considering the fact that I’ve witnessed multiple people get on the server for the sake of randomly harassing others, and they only get kicked/gagged.

The original appeal:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
Heart Coffee Heart

Messages In This Thread
Coffee's Second Unban Request - by CoffeeBeanQueen - 08-22-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Smurfmin - 08-22-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Renzo - 08-22-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Tamiko - 08-22-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Tamiko - 08-22-2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Deadpool - 08-22-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Traitor - 08-22-2018, 03:08 PM