Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Coffee's Second Unban Request
+1 Unban

[I am not using the victims name as to not stir things up and cause more issues, you will see (victim) in place of persons name]

First, I do not believe that someone should get judged for their opinion for everyone is free to an opinion and have the ability to suggest things in the future (referring to this: "Personally, I think you should have to get on a facecam with all the staff to prove who you really are. Monarch claims that he has the proof but I haven't seen any of it. And, to my knowledge, neither has any of the other staff." - 07-20-2018, 11:18 PM CoffeeBeanQueen) I honestly don't see this a bad idea for staff to know each other, I think it would be kind a cool really.. not as a proving who you are but more of a knowing your co-workers type thing.

Secondly, I saw the screenshots from CoffeeBeanQueen and (Victim). I didn't not see anything that coffee did that would be seen as harassment, only observation with questions seeking answers.

Third, Filing out an Unban request is difficult and knowing what to say is also a challenge. I do not feel it is necessary to repeat yourself from one unban request to the other. The fact that there's a difference in the request is reassuring that more thought has gone into what is being presented.

Fourth, if she didn't feel bad at all she would have continued to "harass" (victim), it wouldn't have stopped just because coffee is no longer on the server.

Fifth, "Nikki (towmater) tried to apologize for the both of us, but according to her (towmater), (victim) wanted nothing to do with the apology". (First unban Request 3rd sentence.)
" Again, we weren't looking to bully anyone, we just wanted ourselves and everyone else to stay safe" (First unban request 8th sentence)
[]https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-CoffeeBeanQueen-s-unban-Request]

Sixth, I say let her come back because I know for a fact that both (victim) and Coffee don't want to be friends, and that's 100% ok. I do not see Coffee giving anybody trouble on the server since this is where a large portion of her friends are. 

Also there was no apology from the (victim) to Coffee for the false accusations that (victim) made up about Coffee. At least there's no apology that I am aware of. I feel that if someone is going to request an apology, they should also be adult enough to give one when they too have wronged someone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Smurfmin - 08-22-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Renzo - 08-22-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Old Man Voss - 08-22-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Tamiko - 08-22-2018, 01:37 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Tamiko - 08-22-2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Deadpool - 08-22-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Coffee's Second Unban Request - by Traitor - 08-22-2018, 03:08 PM