60 (Beginning of this application)
71.08 (9/10/18)
81.83 (9/13/18)
91.94 (9/17/18)

When First Joined:
On the server - Middle of June
On the forums - 07/06/2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
I’m available on Friday’s, Saturday’s and Sunday’s practically all day (don’t have classes those days, and on holidays ofc). On Thursday’s I am only available after 3:00pm EST.

Rank Desired:
Trusted

Current Rank:
Master

What can you do to help the community?:
I’m very outgoing when it comes to greeting new people, and meeting old members. I also have previous staff experience on other communities, so I have an idea on how to use the commands properly.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I would like to keep the server a fun place for people playing. I know how it feels to be on the other end of the screen getting annoyed at other people making the game not enjoyable. Tryna keep smiles on faces ya know. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
Nah I’m a good boy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Nope

How did you find us?:
I was honestly just searching around servers and I ran into this one and decided to stay. The people were pretty cool too.

Other:
 Just know if I have ever irritated you in the past, I was just messing around. No hard feelings. Obviously if I do obtain this rank that will be dimmed down a hella ton.

Messages In This Thread
Mr.Potato’s Trusted Application - by Mr.Potato - 09-08-2018, 12:50 PM
RE: Mr.Potato’s Trusted Application - by Tamiko - 09-08-2018, 01:45 PM