60 (Beginning of this application)
71.08 (9/10/18)
81.83 (9/13/18)
91.94 (9/17/18)

When First Joined:
On the server - Middle of June
On the forums - 07/06/2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
I’m available on Friday’s, Saturday’s and Sunday’s practically all day (don’t have classes those days, and on holidays ofc). On Thursday’s I am only available after 3:00pm EST.

Rank Desired:
Trusted

Current Rank:
Master

What can you do to help the community?:
I’m very outgoing when it comes to greeting new people, and meeting old members. I also have previous staff experience on other communities, so I have an idea on how to use the commands properly.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I would like to keep the server a fun place for people playing. I know how it feels to be on the other end of the screen getting annoyed at other people making the game not enjoyable. Tryna keep smiles on faces ya know. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
Nah I’m a good boy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Nope

How did you find us?:
I was honestly just searching around servers and I ran into this one and decided to stay. The people were pretty cool too.

Other:
 Just know if I have ever irritated you in the past, I was just messing around. No hard feelings. Obviously if I do obtain this rank that will be dimmed down a hella ton.
Your a nice guy and will definitely make good staff however you've been around since June and are barely making the time requirements showing a lack of dedication, I'd say get your hours up if you don't get it this time.
I will leave this to the judgement of others as I recognize and have played with you but don't know you that well. I haven't caught you cheating or being disrespectful the few times we have played together. With that and along with the application shows potential for a future staff position. (So I guess that makes me a 0 on this one.)
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Potato I have played with you and you’re a good guy but you just made the requirement for Trusted. We suggest playing more and getting over 60 hours. It’s going to have to be a -1 for me. I’m sorry
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-08-2018, 01:45 PM)Tamiko Wrote: Potato I have played with you and you’re a good guy but you only have 60 hours and the requirement is 80+. So it’s going to have to be a -1 for me. I’m sorry

Oh, this is what I read. If it changed and raised to 80+ hours, I had no knowledge of it, and that' my bad :(

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
The hours are back to 60, Traitor relowered them as far as I know (It's how I got trusted)
As for the app, I think playing more during all times to meet most of the players and staff would be good, I don't recall ever playing with you honestly.. I don't remember seeing you or seeing you help with staffing or anything of the such. I don't (to my knowledge) recall ever seeing you period.. Now that may just be because I was on late ofc.
Still.

-1 for me.

Suggestions.
-Up your hours, it shows initiative, even though you have met the requirement.
-Get to know the player base more.
-Help out the staff some (without taking over their job)

If you ever hop on with me, I don't mind the help! Just remember not all staff like it.
Just gunna bump this application to show the increase in hours and activity
(09-10-2018, 08:17 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Just gunna bump this application to show the increase in hours and activity

I mean I do not know if we even allow that, pretty sure your supposed to leave the application alone after you post it but you are the first one to actually do that so I have no idea and won't stop you but Traitor or Dink might say otherwise. While we do appreciate that your taking time to show the initiative to put more time into the server according to game tracker you have 27.4 hours total this month including the hours you put in since you applied so before you were averaging about 20 hours a month. Like I said it's nice to see you taking the time to increase your hours I think you should have at least left the original hours to show the difference rather than just replace it.
 I admire your enthusiasm of becoming staff. I feel you need to be a bit more consistent on server and more active on forums. 

When i see these improvements I will gladly give you a +1 on your next application.

I know you've been helpful in answering questions with newer players, and I've appreciated the assistance.  

See you on the Prop field

Edit: You also need to stop abusing the Unstuck command. I observed you use it on Indoor Pool to get on top of the building without opening the upper hatch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My question is, why have a requirement if we say it isn't enough. I get that we want people who show initiative and want people to be known in the community. But why have a requirement if we tell them to get more hours? The only thing I haven't seen from him is his active membership in the discord. He's been here since June, he has at least 60 hours and he has an introduction thread. I understand wanting more, but why have the requirements if we don't use them as "requirements".

Keeping on the topic at hand though, I will have to say I can't really give my opinion here because I've never played with you until yesterday so I don't know how you really are. I'd suggest getting more well known. Being active in the discord will definitely help with that.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]