Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B gentle, T-Mod App
Ingame Name: [black]Nuru

these are all me but the last one
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...query=nuru
+ add [black]Pisoi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53474181

Time Played: Adding all the times from the 900 names I've had, game tracker says 139 hours.

When First Joined: July 14, 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Inactive rn due to having no monitor for my pc, that will be fixed in a week. After that, I'm on daily, usually at night.

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I'd love to be able to help out late night when most of our current upper staff is unable to hop on for a temp ban. Most of the trolls and such are on of a late night, and it used to be just Kuono and I on super late, dealing with the majority of them.

Why do you want to help the community?: Well, this has become my new home since SONA shut down, and I have enjoyed being trusted. I'd love to be able to help out further, since we have staff that leave shortly after rising in the ranks or inactive staff, we need all the higher staff we can get right now.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: Well, my main server, SONA, shut down, and I was invited by shank to play here, and have been here since. It's become my new prop hunt home :>

Other: Feel free to tell me what to improve on. I know there's a lot, so I welcome all the feedback.

I know I've been inactive as of right now, but that's due to moving, and not having a monitor for my pc. My time before was consistent, and I was on daily. I hope that's enough proof of my want to be here, and my initiative to want to help. I love this place and the players here and I want to help even more than I do now. I promise, this is something I want, and I won't take it lightly and throw it to the side. I know I need to be able to take control of a situation faster, and I am going to work on that, and being too nice.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Messages In This Thread
B gentle, T-Mod App - by Smurfmin - 09-16-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: B gentle - by Travis1421 - 09-16-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by MinuteMonarch - 09-16-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by TheUltraFish - 09-16-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by Smurfmin - 09-16-2018, 11:16 PM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by Travis1421 - 09-17-2018, 12:20 AM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by MinuteMonarch - 09-17-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by Smurfmin - 09-17-2018, 12:52 AM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by Old Man Voss - 09-17-2018, 04:41 AM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by Smurfmin - 09-18-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: B gentle, T-Mod App - by Traitor - 09-21-2018, 02:18 PM