Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment watch.
Hello, while playing Prop Hunt I have been seeing people "sexually harass" other players. It may not be out in the blue, but there are little hints to it. Also, rape jokes. Now, these are okay if you're with a friend, in a private chat, etc. But while playing a server, I really think these shouldn't be allowed because many ph players do not enjoy it. Personally, I don't mind as I know it is just a joke, but as I stated how others find it rude, disgusting, etc. This can drive players away, and add into the "toxicity" within the server. Recently, a player had reported player "sexual harassment," and when I saw that I knew something needed to be done. I really think rules need to be more enforced within these categories. These categories being rape jokes and sexual harassment. As I know, @"mkkay671" is very caring towards players and listens to their needs. As she has replied to that post which the player wrote about the harassment. Which I admire that about her. Anyways, basically sexual harassment within the server needs to be more looked at, along with the rape jokes. We don't need to be driving players away, we need to just be a nontoxic place and a friendly environment for others to enjoy. So, I hope multiple players/staff will agree with me on this one and pay close attention to these issues. Heart  
Post discussed above: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-544.html
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]

Messages In This Thread
Harassment watch. - by [green]ashen - 02-10-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Harassment watch. - by RussEfarmer - 02-10-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: Harassment watch. - by [Red]Starky - 02-10-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Harassment watch. - by tons4583 - 02-10-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Harassment watch. - by RussEfarmer - 02-11-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Harassment watch. - by [orange]mkkay671 - 02-11-2017, 11:42 AM