Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment watch.
Hello, while playing Prop Hunt I have been seeing people "sexually harass" other players. It may not be out in the blue, but there are little hints to it. Also, rape jokes. Now, these are okay if you're with a friend, in a private chat, etc. But while playing a server, I really think these shouldn't be allowed because many ph players do not enjoy it. Personally, I don't mind as I know it is just a joke, but as I stated how others find it rude, disgusting, etc. This can drive players away, and add into the "toxicity" within the server. Recently, a player had reported player "sexual harassment," and when I saw that I knew something needed to be done. I really think rules need to be more enforced within these categories. These categories being rape jokes and sexual harassment. As I know, @"mkkay671" is very caring towards players and listens to their needs. As she has replied to that post which the player wrote about the harassment. Which I admire that about her. Anyways, basically sexual harassment within the server needs to be more looked at, along with the rape jokes. We don't need to be driving players away, we need to just be a nontoxic place and a friendly environment for others to enjoy. So, I hope multiple players/staff will agree with me on this one and pay close attention to these issues. Heart  
Post discussed above: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-544.html
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
Rest assured, this will be discussed.
+1 I do completely agree. Things shouldn't be said. There is a time and place for everything. The server and those jokes definitely don't go together. I highly dislike any type of joke on this matter seeings it is wrong, and cruel. I will edit the !MOTD/rules post and make it a sub rule along with the rules that are implemented to let people know it isnt allowed and staff should handle it immediately.
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-544.html

Im hoping we'll see this across the board of all servers.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I believe it would be much easier for harassment to be dealt with if more people spoke up about issues they're having with other players ;;
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Can you not make all your posts fonts this shit?
(02-11-2017, 12:03 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Can you not make all your posts fonts this shit?

Excuse me, miscreant, who made you king of this realm? Why do you believe you have the power to rule over this poor individual by telling him how to hold his quill? I must come to the rescue in this damsel-like predicament because I believe it is the right of every man to hold his quill and write however he so chooses, not the right of vagabonds like you to force him to conform to your heretical ways of thinking. If there were knaves like you around telling Shakespeare how to write, perhaps he might not have written at all. I can only hope you have learned from this experience and will respect the RIGHTS of FREE MEN in the future, if not, I will be talking to His Majesty, the King about you, and there will be dire consequences.

I happen to agree on the matter and I believe harassers and other such characters of ill repute should be tried and hung for their crimes.
Thanks for the compliment! It's such a shame that people are like this in our community. I really hope we can work together to clean up the toxicity  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]