Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sorry to Admins/moderates and community
Hi Guys
I am really sorry for what happen last night where i sat there and kept on arguing with Mari and then when lycan told me to stop i did not stop and Chrismas Fish kicked me to tell me to stop and i kept going so i going to make a big SORRY to the community and i going say sorry for all the past actions i made and espically to Mari becuase i just could not stop becuase i first was thinking way to far and it was just a little thing i had to say was ok instead of arguing with all the staff and being toxic to you guys.I though what i did was right but now when i look back and i see what happened it turned out Mari was right and i should of stopped when Lycan and Scoovie and Chrismas Fish told me to stop.To the way i act i am not going to make a ban appeal due to I know i did everything wrong in there and i feel i should do a full serve.Infact i feel I should gotten of week ban but queef did not give me the weekwhich i though i would for sure.I am sorry for what happen last night and what happen last few weeks guys.
I am Sorry
Sea Burns 
:)
(sorry for grammer errors just woke up)

Messages In This Thread
Sorry to Admins/moderates and community - by Sea Burns - 02-11-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: Sorry to Admins/moderates and community - by Banned. - 02-11-2017, 04:49 PM