Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sorry to Admins/moderates and community
Hi Guys
I am really sorry for what happen last night where i sat there and kept on arguing with Mari and then when lycan told me to stop i did not stop and Chrismas Fish kicked me to tell me to stop and i kept going so i going to make a big SORRY to the community and i going say sorry for all the past actions i made and espically to Mari becuase i just could not stop becuase i first was thinking way to far and it was just a little thing i had to say was ok instead of arguing with all the staff and being toxic to you guys.I though what i did was right but now when i look back and i see what happened it turned out Mari was right and i should of stopped when Lycan and Scoovie and Chrismas Fish told me to stop.To the way i act i am not going to make a ban appeal due to I know i did everything wrong in there and i feel i should do a full serve.Infact i feel I should gotten of week ban but queef did not give me the weekwhich i though i would for sure.I am sorry for what happen last night and what happen last few weeks guys.
I am Sorry
Sea Burns 
:)
(sorry for grammer errors just woke up)
@queef commando make him tmod on forums
Also people get triggered from time to time, including me.
Despite not being a part of the TTT community, this act of maturity should be noted. Admitting to your mistakes is a difficult thing to do, and I hope things work out for you. Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
The mighty Queef has pardoned thee.
It's all good, Admitting you were wrong is a hard thing to do, getting triggered happens to the best of us.
I'm normally a very forgiving person, but the way you treated me and acted towards me was unforgivable. You acted like because you're test mod you are above me and made it very clear you look down on me. That stung really bad. You bought your rank and never once have I looked at you any differently than I do now. You have messed up many times and I have always seen you eye to eye afterwards. Though I make one mistake and I learn that the way you really view me is you look down on me?! You were also very relentless and i had to go to the staff discord to make you stop. "You're just a little trusted", "You are abusing you power because you are a rank under me.", "Test mod is above trusted bud", "Read the motd since you always read it." The motd you literally said to ignore. The motd that's there so the staff don't get too far ahead of themselves. Also i constantly remind you of the motd, because you seem to not care much for it. If anyone's wondering the story, someone was talking about crashing the server and burns gagged them without warning and i ungagged them because I thought that wasn't a good reason to gag someone and that it was abusing. Burns then proceeded to do all this stuff I just typed. Later Lycan told me burns wasn't in the wrong in that regard and i apologized, well to Lycan, not to burns. I don't know if it childish not to apologize to him, but I don't want to apologize to someone that was acting the way he was towards me. He was told 3 times to stop by Lycan, and even had to be kicked. Also I feel as if this apology is just basically the same as all your other apologies and doesn't stand out anymore than any of them. So burns, others may be giving you sympathy, but you aren't getting any from me anytime soon >:l

http://imgur.com/a/SHIJP

Also, that thread he linked was the motd, and he was talking about the part in it that shows the chain of power. And this was just our private chat, the admin chat was much worse.
Dont look so blue
Mari just gave you a Stone Cold Stunner.

You have a pissy attitude and blame everyone but yourself for your mistakes. You can't be wrong and your apologies have a pattern of acknowledging fault without expressing remorse or, simply put, owning up to it. The fact that you harassed Mari (and it became harassment after she asked you to stop and you refused to let it go) because she made a mistake is disappointing and behaviour unbecoming of staff. You think you're better than her because you dropped $40 and that is disgusting. Here's the simple truth: you are not and your mindset indicates you are a long way from even approaching the same level that she is.
(02-11-2017, 03:31 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Mari just gave you a Stone Cold Stunner.

You have a pissy attitude and blame everyone but yourself for your mistakes. You can't be wrong and your apologies have a pattern of acknowledging fault without expressing remorse or, simply put, owning up to it. The fact that you harassed Mari (and it became harassment after she asked you to stop and you refused to let it go) because she made a mistake is disappointing and behaviour unbecoming of staff. The fact that you think you're better than her because you dropped $40 is disgusting. Here's the simple truth: you are not and your mindset indicates you are a long way from even approaching the same level that she is.

Tmod is $40? holy shit thats expensive
(02-11-2017, 09:32 AM)Sea Burns Wrote: Hi Guys
I am really sorry for what happen last night where i sat there and kept on arguing with Mari and then when lycan told me to stop i did not stop and Chrismas Fish kicked me to tell me to stop and i kept going so i going to make a big SORRY to the community and i going say sorry for all the past actions i made and espically to Mari becuase i just could not stop becuase i first was thinking way to far and it was just a little thing i had to say was ok instead of arguing with all the staff and being toxic to you guys.I though what i did was right but now when i look back and i see what happened it turned out Mari was right and i should of stopped when Lycan and Scoovie and Chrismas Fish told me to stop.To the way i act i am not going to make a ban appeal due to I know i did everything wrong in there and i feel i should do a full serve.Infact i feel I should gotten of week ban but queef did not give me the weekwhich i though i would for sure.I am sorry for what happen last night and what happen last few weeks guys.
I am Sorry
Sea Burns 
:)
(sorry for grammer errors just woke up)

You're savage
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Can somebody please revoke Sea Burns' ability to use the internet until he stops making a mockery out of the Queen's own language?

Thanks.