Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adelina Phoenix Ph trusted application
Ingame Name: Adelina Phoenix, Hollow Moon, Sunshines Best Friend

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:1:419354761

Time Played 60 hours

When First Joined: Mid- May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): any day between 11:00 am to 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm to 4:00 am Central time except Sunday Tuesday and Thursday

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master/donor

What can you do to help the community?: Make sure that everyone is following the rules and are having a great time

Why do you want to help the community?: Whenever im on theres usually no trsuted to keep things in line and it kinda bothers me when trollers like to take that advantage to ruin the game for others and i hate that people came to play this game and are now being frustrated by these people.

Have you previously been banned? No I havent

Have you previously applied for staff? No

How did you find us?: I just happened to pick a random server and made some friends so i stuck with it to be honest it was my first day on Garrys Mod and i only got it to play Prop Hunt after that i didnt know what i was doing  :D  LOL.

other: i know i havent been much on lately for the fact of my computer crashing and having to get a new one and all but the only reason i want to be a trusted is to keep things in line when theres no one around that was when i became a donor in the first place and I will accept the fact that if all you guys want me to have more hours i will wait longer. LOVE YA
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Adelina Phoenix Ph trusted application - by Adelina Phoenix - 10-31-2018, 01:49 AM