Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had to get this off my chest
(To preface this thread, I wasn't initially going to make this. I was going to just sit and wait until I was able to apply again and hopefully be accepted. However, in light of recent events, I decided to make this thread.)

I applied for staff 10/26/18, and I was ultimately denied on 11/13/18, two and a half weeks after I initially applied. I wasn't given a reason for denial; I had to pester staff like Scoovie just to get the bullshit response I was given. I was told I was denied for this main reason: I had just come back from an extended break. What? Are you guys serious? I've been loyally on this server for almost three months straight. I can understand denying me for this reason with my first application back in early September, but this is just unreasonable. I can bet money that I've definitely put more than 100 hours on the server since I came back from my break back in late August. I had to pester every admin I came into contact with just to get this bullshit reason, and pair that with the fact that Hani got accepted as Trusted a mere 30 min after applying for it, it's just not fair. I don't know if it's favoritism or subjectivity, but I just feel betrayed right now. These are my hours for the past 30 days, and this is what they've looked like since I rejoined back in late August:

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=VHJvbWJvd2Vu&hos...8200188246]

I just had to get this off my chest.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Messages In This Thread
Just had to get this off my chest - by Trombowen - 11-16-2018, 03:07 AM
RE: Just had to get this off my chest - by Dakota - 11-16-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: Just had to get this off my chest - by Dakota - 11-16-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Just had to get this off my chest - by Hash - 11-16-2018, 07:11 PM