Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reed but slightly neon green
Ingame Name: reed1103

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174534731

Time Played: combining all of my names on gametracker,  around 1130.44 hours

When First Joined: August 12th, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central time zone, I can play in the evenings on Mondays, Tuesdays, and late night on Fridays and Saturdays during normal weeks. If a night is not a school night and i'm at home, I can probably play later into the night. Overall, if i'm not busy with swim or school or anything else, I can play.

Sponsor(s): @Laced Xanax @Dildo Shwaggins 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Throughout my time as staff and my ascent through the ranks, I've been exposed with many different scenarios, and I've learned how to control those scenarios. Being mod, I can ban people on the spot, if need be, without making a ban request. This means that problems can be addressed easier and quicker. Along with that, I can also do what I can with my current powers, gagging/muting people, handling reports, etc.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because of one thing: It's awesome. Every time I play on the server, it's a different story. That's what makes it fun. I want to help the community because I want it to last a long time and thrive. I want the people on it to continue playing on it and to have an enjoyable time on the server, and that can only be done with a strong staff presence. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, Trusted app #1Trusted app #2Tmod app  

How did you find us?: I was looking for a server with either 67thway v6 (because I saw videos of it at the time) or waterworld and the server was on one of them at the time (can't remember which). This is the only TTT server I've ever played on.

Other: Please forgive my jagged activity. During Monday-Friday, I'm usually pretty busy with school, swim, homework, etc. Along with that, my computer's CMOS burnt out about a week ago and it took me around 5 days to figure that out and get a new one. I'll try to be as active as I can.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]

Messages In This Thread
reed but slightly neon green - by reed1103 - 11-23-2018, 11:53 PM
RE: reed but slightly neon green - by Laced Xanax - 11-24-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: reed but slightly neon green - by Sharky - 11-24-2018, 12:56 AM
RE: reed but slightly neon green - by Christian - 11-24-2018, 02:53 AM
RE: reed but slightly neon green - by reed1103 - 11-24-2018, 03:52 PM
RE: reed but slightly neon green - by reed1103 - 11-24-2018, 09:58 PM
RE: reed but slightly neon green - by ✩Hani - 11-24-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: reed but slightly neon green - by Rick Astley - 11-25-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: reed but slightly neon green - by Dakota - 11-25-2018, 05:46 PM