Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reed but slightly neon green
Ingame Name: reed1103

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174534731

Time Played: combining all of my names on gametracker,  around 1130.44 hours

When First Joined: August 12th, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central time zone, I can play in the evenings on Mondays, Tuesdays, and late night on Fridays and Saturdays during normal weeks. If a night is not a school night and i'm at home, I can probably play later into the night. Overall, if i'm not busy with swim or school or anything else, I can play.

Sponsor(s): @Laced Xanax @Dildo Shwaggins 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Throughout my time as staff and my ascent through the ranks, I've been exposed with many different scenarios, and I've learned how to control those scenarios. Being mod, I can ban people on the spot, if need be, without making a ban request. This means that problems can be addressed easier and quicker. Along with that, I can also do what I can with my current powers, gagging/muting people, handling reports, etc.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because of one thing: It's awesome. Every time I play on the server, it's a different story. That's what makes it fun. I want to help the community because I want it to last a long time and thrive. I want the people on it to continue playing on it and to have an enjoyable time on the server, and that can only be done with a strong staff presence. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, Trusted app #1Trusted app #2Tmod app  

How did you find us?: I was looking for a server with either 67thway v6 (because I saw videos of it at the time) or waterworld and the server was on one of them at the time (can't remember which). This is the only TTT server I've ever played on.

Other: Please forgive my jagged activity. During Monday-Friday, I'm usually pretty busy with school, swim, homework, etc. Along with that, my computer's CMOS burnt out about a week ago and it took me around 5 days to figure that out and get a new one. I'll try to be as active as I can.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
hi

I'm sponsoring reed.

Over the course of the last couple of weeks, I've found the time to be on the server with him, and I wouldn't want to spend that time any differently if given the option.

He handles reports in a timely manner and without bias, has the demeanor that you'd expect from a staff member, and overall is a really cool guy to be around. Plus, he's recently been very helpful in bringing back some of the playerbase's favorite maps. I don't think I've ever heard a single complaint about him.

The issue that him and I know is going to be brought up is his recent playtime, which already been addressed in his post. (In Other)

In my humble opinion, a great fit for the Mod team.
im gonna pass you on gametracker tho cuz u bad
+1
1+ Because he is a nice guy ^_^ and you wont find that in TTT mostly
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Everyone gather around
And see why reed1103 deserves mod
So much experience  
Yes, he is definitely ready

So good at handling reports 
Trolls can't break him
Reed is also a great player
Every time he is on
Every report he handles is fair and properly done
Time for his promotion

+1, and the most important reason can be seen if you read the first letters downwards

also, sponsoring him because i believe he deserves it for the mentioned reasons
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
No offense, but you should probably find another Moderator sponsor that is actually active.

Other then that, Reed has been trial for awhile and knows well what he is doing. Never really see him cause issues, and he knows exactly what he is doing. Should be an easy promotion in my eyes.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 every time I'm on with you always handle things the right way and with a good attitude
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
In general, so others know in the future, you should probably have sponsors who are currently active. This is not a +1/-1.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(11-24-2018, 03:44 PM)queef commando Wrote: In general, so others know in the future, you should probably have sponsors who are currently active. This is not a +1/-1.

I’ll try to get another sponsor in a little bit
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 Fixes maps and takes in suggestions
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
+1 He does reports he does his job the only thing he should change is putting "finished" to his reports
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]