Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not this guy again. (Yeezy's Trusted app)
Ingame Name: Yeezy Jeezy 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:89614246

Time Played:  211 hours

When First Joined: Augest 28, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually in the mornings around 9-12 or at nights around 9-1

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help with all the stuff I've been doing before like watching out for ghosters/hackers, helping new players, and all the other stuff.

Why do you want to help the community?: It's been a while since I've been staff on this server. I've helped this community grow into the biggest prop hunt server on Garry's mod and I want to come back and help it more.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Only joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I started playing on the TTT server first and joined PH after a little while.

Other: I feel like the main cause of concern for my app would be appling so soon but I've been playing on the server consisitently for the past couple weeks or so and I'm going to keep playing still.
[Image: player_score.php?nameb64=WWVlenkgSmVlenk...5611469483]

Messages In This Thread
Not this guy again. (Yeezy's Trusted app) - by Yeezy Jeezy - 12-29-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Not this guy again. - by happy - 12-29-2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Not this guy again. - by Old Man Voss - 12-29-2018, 01:41 AM