Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not this guy again. (Yeezy's Trusted app)
Ingame Name: Yeezy Jeezy 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:89614246

Time Played:  211 hours

When First Joined: Augest 28, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually in the mornings around 9-12 or at nights around 9-1

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I can help with all the stuff I've been doing before like watching out for ghosters/hackers, helping new players, and all the other stuff.

Why do you want to help the community?: It's been a while since I've been staff on this server. I've helped this community grow into the biggest prop hunt server on Garry's mod and I want to come back and help it more.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Only joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I started playing on the TTT server first and joined PH after a little while.

Other: I feel like the main cause of concern for my app would be appling so soon but I've been playing on the server consisitently for the past couple weeks or so and I'm going to keep playing still.
[Image: player_score.php?nameb64=WWVlenkgSmVlenk...5611469483]
+1 Yeezy was a great mod when i first joined very helpful and friendly. Traits I've seen he has kept from when I'm on server with him.
[Image: J6yUs0g]

You recently returned from a long absence on the server and I noticed your application from before was that of Moderator, yet you resigned and not even a month after returning to the server applied for Trusted. I believe you need more time on the server with all the changes before applying for staff once again. I am not doubting your capability as you were once a Moderator here, just that you need to become familiar with the community and all the changes. 

I highly recommend browsing this section and becoming more familiar with the contents contained before you apply again:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

Glad to have you back, I hope you will take the suggestions to be given into consideration. 

Best of Luck Yeezy, See you on the Field
-1 Get some more time under your belt to see the new people. From what I was told you were a really good staff so I can't wait to play on the server with you.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
0+ I see No big issue at all. Build your hours up thats all I would say ^_^ Would be great to have your skills back.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(12-29-2018, 01:41 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: -1 

You recently returned from a long absence on the server and I noticed your application from before was that of Moderator, yet you resigned and not even a month after returning to the server applied for Trusted. I believe you need more time on the server with all the changes before applying for staff once again. I am not doubting your capability as you were once a Moderator here, just that you need to become familiar with the community and all the changes. 

I highly recommend browsing this section and becoming more familiar with the contents contained before you apply again:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

Glad to have you back, I hope you will take the suggestions to be given into consideration. 

Best of Luck Yeezy, See you on the Field

Yeah, thinking about it after I probably should've waited a little longer to apply but I figured if I get it, I get it. But trust me, I'm pretty familiar with the contents in those threads.

(12-29-2018, 04:55 PM)Omega7113 Wrote: -1 Get some more time under your belt to see the new people. From what I was told you were a really good staff so I can't wait to play on the server with you.

I didn't even think about not really knowing the new people too well. Some of the people I've known from my time staffing, but a lot of the current staff and current regulars I haven't met before when I was staff.
I would recommend making a reintroduction post so the staff that aren't familiar with you get to know you. Other than that, yeah it may have been a bit too soon to apply considering your previous break, but I have faith you will make good staff if you get approved. Good luck and welcome back.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
imma have to give you a -1 because you just came back to playing on the server. You also resigned from moderator and a though of if you get trusted are you doing to disappear or resign again. But the main problem is you coming back after not being on the server in a long time
[Image: giphy.gif]
+0
I will choose to remain neutral on this application, I do suggest you spend a tad bit more time on server and continue getting your hours up but you also have previous Mod experience. But you have also been missing from the community and the player base has changed quite a bit since then making a new introduction and getting reacquainted will surely help in the future. You still remember the rules and are adapting to the ones we have in place quite well, you are familiar with illegal spots and are familiar with the new ones as well. Even if you don't get Trusted this time, don't hesitate to keep trying and playing. You're a great player and I believe you would be a good staff member again. Good luck ^-^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
He started playing 18 days ago and started showing activity again. I’d say give him a chance to raise his activity before denying this application due to ‘just’ coming back.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]