Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General mod stuff that makes no sense whatsoever
(01-09-2019, 05:59 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 08:49 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 07:06 PM)Tori Wrote: That second one was split between the mods who sided with Lycan and a few guests who agreed with me that I was asking a question rather than calling a KOS. Either way, isn't it still an innocent killing a detective? I never shot at him either way. He never tried to say otherwise, his only response was to kill me on the spot.

You are allowed to defend yourself from a KOS, no matter who called it, and you clearly said "KOS Lycan then"

That brings up a point question.  If someone false kos's you, can you go on a killing spree until you kill the person who kos'd you?  Otherwise everyone is going to be trying to kill you, and you say you can defend against false kos.

You cant just kill random people because you are kosed. If you are kosed and someone starts shooting you, then you can kill them.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023

Messages In This Thread
RE: General mod stuff that makes no sense whatsoever - by TheDerpGamer - 01-09-2019, 06:03 PM