Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trombrowen's Tmod Application
Ingame Name: Trombowen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40370037

Time Played: ~975 Hours

When First Joined: ~July 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): After dark most weeks (EST)

Sponsor(s): @"Lycan" 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Over the past almost month and a half, I've done my best to be a good staff member, and I think I've accomplished that. I try to get on the server at times when there a no staff on, and I usually try to take all the reports I can get in order to further develop my understanding of the rules. Because of this, I think I have a fairly complete understanding of the rules. Also, in the past, I've helped work on the server content update. I hope I can do this again once my schedule clears up in the summer.

Why you want to help the community: I think this is one of the best communities on Gmod. I play quite a lot of other games, but this is pretty much the only one I've come back to, mainly because of the awesome TTT community. I just want to give back to the community through service.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): here and here

How did you find us?: Just clicked on a populated server when my original community died

Other: Below is my time on the server for the past month.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=VHJvbWJvd2Vu&hos...7270483182]
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Messages In This Thread
Trombrowen's Tmod Application - by Trombowen - 01-29-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Trombrowen's Tmod Application - by ✩Hani - 01-29-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Trombrowen's Tmod Application - by Avi - 01-29-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Trombrowen's Tmod Application - by Hash - 01-29-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Trombrowen's Tmod Application - by ding - 01-29-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Trombrowen's Tmod Application - by Fozzy - 01-29-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Trombrowen's Tmod Application - by JustKuono - 01-29-2019, 08:44 PM