Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trombrowen's Tmod Application
Ingame Name: Trombowen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40370037

Time Played: ~975 Hours

When First Joined: ~July 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): After dark most weeks (EST)

Sponsor(s): @"Lycan" 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Over the past almost month and a half, I've done my best to be a good staff member, and I think I've accomplished that. I try to get on the server at times when there a no staff on, and I usually try to take all the reports I can get in order to further develop my understanding of the rules. Because of this, I think I have a fairly complete understanding of the rules. Also, in the past, I've helped work on the server content update. I hope I can do this again once my schedule clears up in the summer.

Why you want to help the community: I think this is one of the best communities on Gmod. I play quite a lot of other games, but this is pretty much the only one I've come back to, mainly because of the awesome TTT community. I just want to give back to the community through service.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): here and here

How did you find us?: Just clicked on a populated server when my original community died

Other: Below is my time on the server for the past month.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=VHJvbWJvd2Vu&hos...7270483182]
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Trombowen has shown pretty good development on his knowledge of the rules. I saw him at the beginning asking questions when he was unsure of how to deal with some reports and now he can do them fairly well on his own. 
He's usually calm and collected.

+1 for gaybowen
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Trombowen steps up and handles reports well and in a timely manner. He knows to ask questions when he needs to and communicates well with the staff. I think he's ready to step up to Tmod. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
trombowens extremely proactive with reports usually the first thing he does when he joins the server. And knows the rules inside out +1
[Image: 727.gif]
Yep, he's done great since getting trusted and the others have said it perfectly. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Knows the rules, grabs every report he can possibly handle and takes care of them efficiently. Wasn't afraid to ask questions when he first began and he has grown a lot. More than capable of being a good TMod. +1 easy peasy from me
+1 he's a great trusted and good boy i think he'll do great as a t mod.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 tromboner is extremely helpful he's been a great trusted and helps when anyone has questions be careful he'll steal your reports, and I agree with everyone else that has commented before myself as well.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1

Trombowen absolutely shows the initiative to become a TMod. I've played with him over the past couple of months and he's been a great player, staff member, and overall person to have as a Trusted. This is an easy bump for me.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
+1 

I thought he was a test mod already.. 

I've found Trombrowen to be fair in judgement when dealing with situations. 

Though I've learned to not trust him while playing TTT... sneaky sneaky.. 

Side note: I don't play TTT on this account but on my other one I do.. I'm always watching...