Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Admin Application
Ingame Name: Lord Petrus Steele, Lord Pete, Lord Pete Steele (It is currently Lord Petrus Steele.)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419317948

Time Played: 122.9 hrs.

When First Joined: July 30th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): The times I usually play are from 4:30 - 7 or so I've attempted to play at. My timezone is CST.

Rank Desired: Administrator

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I've shown proficiency in knowing the rules of bother Murder and the Murder server. As much as people joke about how Murder is dead, the community needs and active staff member to keep it in check (Although my Gametracker hours on the server are laughable). 

Why you want to help the community: I'd like to take on the role of Administrator to keep the community in check, (as stated above) report back issues, give lists of people banned, and other things of that nature.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: Server hopping through Murder until I found this gem.

Other: The experience I have with Murder and Garry's Mod as a whole have really helped me rise from a User to Moderator. I've been playing GMod for over 5 years and have ~600 hours total logged in (Statistics gathered from my old account and current account.)
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche

Messages In This Thread
Murder Admin Application - by Lord Petrus Steele - 01-29-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Murder Admin Application - by Dakota - 01-29-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Murder Admin Application - by Mallakk - 01-29-2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Murder Admin Application - by Avi - 01-29-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Murder Admin Application - by Avi - 01-29-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: Murder Admin Application - by happy - 01-30-2019, 07:32 AM
RE: Murder Admin Application - by HalfDemonLink - 01-30-2019, 11:22 AM