apparently lady luck hates me (three days of targeted rdmers and a permban to end it)
Ingame Name: Saitama (formerly Nickp9000) 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67445328

Who Banned You: the derp gamer

Reason For Ban: attempted rdm(an accidental kill via spray and a fuckwit who ran into a burning incend)

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban:
i started the round by throwing an incend at the fucking bridge, like i said I would and did out loud

the bridge fell, and the incend continued with its momentum

it detonated near Cosmic, but not near enough to hit him

Cosmic ran INTO the flames, and then reported me for it, saying that I "shouldn't throw incends near people)

a t ran past me shooting at someone, and hit me, so i shot at them and missed, happening to hit another t that was behind them

the only other incedent is where the round prior i thought cosmic shot at me so i kosed him

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
yes (accidental rdm into crash, 24 hr) 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sea...order=desc 

Other:
only one of those incedents is TRULY classifiable as rdm( not a professional opinion) and it is only accidental rdm

Wth enough time invested to get regular and FINALLY having gotten an M24 this week(i wasted 20 bucks on  crates solely trying to get one so it is kinda a sore point) there is NO FUCKING WAY I WOULD WANT TO GET MYSELF BANNED
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
apparently lady luck hates me (three days of targeted rdmers and a permban to end it) - by Nickp9000 - 01-29-2019, 11:51 PM