apparently lady luck hates me (three days of targeted rdmers and a permban to end it)
Ingame Name: Saitama (formerly Nickp9000) 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67445328

Who Banned You: the derp gamer

Reason For Ban: attempted rdm(an accidental kill via spray and a fuckwit who ran into a burning incend)

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban:
i started the round by throwing an incend at the fucking bridge, like i said I would and did out loud

the bridge fell, and the incend continued with its momentum

it detonated near Cosmic, but not near enough to hit him

Cosmic ran INTO the flames, and then reported me for it, saying that I "shouldn't throw incends near people)

a t ran past me shooting at someone, and hit me, so i shot at them and missed, happening to hit another t that was behind them

the only other incedent is where the round prior i thought cosmic shot at me so i kosed him

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
yes (accidental rdm into crash, 24 hr) 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sea...order=desc 

Other:
only one of those incedents is TRULY classifiable as rdm( not a professional opinion) and it is only accidental rdm

Wth enough time invested to get regular and FINALLY having gotten an M24 this week(i wasted 20 bucks on  crates solely trying to get one so it is kinda a sore point) there is NO FUCKING WAY I WOULD WANT TO GET MYSELF BANNED
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
I have no opinion either way on this request, but I suggest you calm down and go about this professionally.

Blaming the staff member who banned you and complaining about how you wouldn't have wanted to get yourself banned will not help your case at all.

edit: Also please note that the Admins' judgment is not swayed by how much money you've spent on crates. Nobody is above the rules.
Im all for an unban tbh. What you did was clearly accidental and the only problem Ive ever had with you was before you got banned, you were constantly yelling in your mic. The reason I banned you was Attempted Mass. You dont need to rdm 3 people just do more than 20 damage to 3 or more different people. The rounds prior to the ban had nothing to do with it.

Again im all for an unban just be more careful when throwing incinds and when trying to defend yourself.

(01-30-2019, 12:00 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I have no opinion either way on this request, but I suggest you calm down and go about this professionally.

Blaming the staff member who banned you and complaining about how you wouldn't have wanted to get yourself banned will not help your case at all.

edit: Also please note that the Admins' judgment is not swayed by how much money you've spent on crates. Nobody is above the rules.

I also agree with Laced here
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
i become a angsty really easily, sorry, so i removed the callouts against you derp, again, sorry
also that thing about the crates is more to say that i don't want those 20 to be even more of a waste than they were, and that i REALLY REALLY like my m24 and how much I don't want to lose it because it is (somehow) the weapon i am best with
calm down dude, if derp is for a complete unban I'll give a +1 for an unban too, and the m24 is shit btw.
(01-30-2019, 12:02 AM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: Im all for an unban tbh. What you did was clearly accidental and the only problem Ive ever had with you was before you got banned, you were constantly yelling in your mic. The reason I banned you was Attempted Mass. You dont need to rdm 3 people just do more than 20 damage to 3 or more different people. The rounds prior to the ban had nothing to do with it.
You are allowed to use your judgement to not issue the ban in the first place if you think it was an accident. You can just issue 3 slays or whatever if its obviously not malicious.

Also if you get unbanned, you should yell less in your mic. Thanks.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-30-2019, 12:05 AM)Nickp9000 Wrote: i become a angsty really easily, sorry, so i removed the callouts against you derp, again, sorry
also that thing about the crates is more to say that i don't want those 20 to be even more of a waste than they were, and that i REALLY REALLY like my m24 and how much I don't want to lose it because it is (somehow) the weapon i am best with

nbd dude
and no hard feelings i hope
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
no hard feelings, its just that ive had a lot of bs happen to me recentlu on this server
+1 for unban btw, just try not to deepthroat your mic.
I was on when this happened, from what I could make of the screaming it was indeed accidental. I will +1 for the unban, but like others have suggested I would recommend to not scream in your mic as it hurts my ears and other players' ears. Also, I don't like the demeanor in which you made this unban request. It was an under pressure moment and everyone was yelling in their mics. I'm sure any other mod would have banned you too.