Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False kick with bullshit reasoning.
Offender's Name: [Red]Starky

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:156638128

Offender's Rank: Co-Owner

What They Did: I was in unassigned under an alt name watching someone, I was kicked for AFK naturally. I rejoin, 30 seconds later I am kicked for the reason of "Lets not." after making a joke csay message. I had almost zero context of this, and was quite confused on what I actually did to deserve a kick. No warning, just a kick for "Lets not.". The fact about it is I had to pester for about 3 rounds to get him to say "It was because you abused csay" when he has previously used csay in the way I was using it, and many others have aswell. Also, not to mention this is the kid that spams lenny faces and explodes himself.

When They Did It:  2/18/17, around mid afternoon.

Potential Witnesses: mkkay, lynx

Proof: Kick from lynx for being afk
Second kick from starky 30 seconds afterwards
Convo that followed 1
4, out of fuckin nowhere he tells me reason for kick.

Other: The fact that I recieved zero warning for what I was doing, and the kick reason for this made it quite dumb. I was never informed that making joke csays to lighten the mood was equivelent to killing a man?

Messages In This Thread
False kick with bullshit reasoning. - by RussEfarmer - 02-19-2017, 12:53 AM