Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False kick with bullshit reasoning.
Offender's Name: [Red]Starky

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:156638128

Offender's Rank: Co-Owner

What They Did: I was in unassigned under an alt name watching someone, I was kicked for AFK naturally. I rejoin, 30 seconds later I am kicked for the reason of "Lets not." after making a joke csay message. I had almost zero context of this, and was quite confused on what I actually did to deserve a kick. No warning, just a kick for "Lets not.". The fact about it is I had to pester for about 3 rounds to get him to say "It was because you abused csay" when he has previously used csay in the way I was using it, and many others have aswell. Also, not to mention this is the kid that spams lenny faces and explodes himself.

When They Did It:  2/18/17, around mid afternoon.

Potential Witnesses: mkkay, lynx

Proof: Kick from lynx for being afk
Second kick from starky 30 seconds afterwards
Convo that followed 1
4, out of fuckin nowhere he tells me reason for kick.

Other: The fact that I recieved zero warning for what I was doing, and the kick reason for this made it quite dumb. I was never informed that making joke csays to lighten the mood was equivelent to killing a man?
Why was an asshole elected co-owner? All I've heard about this guy is a bunch of negativity and it seems like it isn't too far-fetched to say that he won't be here for much longer.
Sparky really isnt a mean person. I've only talked to him a couple times, and everytime I have he was really nice, and everytime i was on prophunt, he was very forgiving to the people breaking the rules, if anything, too forgiving. This one time I came on someone was saying disturbing stuff. Sparky warned them, he didnt say anything really mean, or really hateful. He just, warned them. If you actually look at all the drama thats happening and actually read into it whats going on. You would think the same thing. He isn't swearing at anyone. He isn't telling people to kill themselves. He's being really calm, and the prophunt staff keep looking for ways to bring him down because they dont like the way he is. Instead of working against him, you should be working with him and trying to better him. Work more with the co-owner than against him. As for Sparky (I know its really Starky), you have been making some mistakes, as does everyone, and you should be trying to work with your staff more. You should also be taking their advice and listening to it. Hearing it is one thing, listening to it is another. I really think neither side is really putting in very much effort to get along with the other. If sparky did, hed be a better co-owner and there wouldnt be as many problems. If Russ did, then you wouldn't be making as many posts and actually be trying to talk to him about it o:
Dont look so blue
1. Why didn't you inform staff you were in an alt name?
2. You were warned
3. Why on earth do you keep coming on to forums stirring up drama, when you resigned from ph staff because you gave up on the server. When I've asked you before you've said "I am here to play" You wanted to be treated like a user, and you are.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
As a joke.
A joke.
JOKE.
But you get really offended over it? When you joke back I don't.. When you are over reacting on forums I don't aim to just shoot you down or anything, I keep calm and collected. Communication is the issue here..
A new Styles?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-19-2017, 02:01 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: As a joke.
A joke.
JOKE.
But you get really offended over it? When you joke back I don't.. When you are over reacting on forums I don't aim to just shoot you down or anything, I keep calm and collected. Communication is the issue here..

Starky really? If anyone even thinks about joke kicking another staff member, they atleast fucking tell them.

(02-19-2017, 01:56 AM)[orange]mkkay671 Wrote: 1. Why didn't you inform staff you were in an alt name?
2. You were warned
3. Why on earth do you keep coming on to forums stirring up drama, when you resigned from ph staff because you gave up on the server. When I've asked you before you've said "I am here to play" You wanted to be treated like a user, and you are.

1. Observation purposes
2. I was not warned in PM, asay or chat.
3. I said I was resigning from ADMIN, I still have the right to be a moderator.
(02-19-2017, 01:13 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Why was an asshole elected co-owner? All I've heard about this guy is a bunch of negativity and it seems like it isn't too far-fetched to say that he won't be here for much longer.

I like how you are calling him an asshole because "all you've heard about him are negative things" how about don't insult higher staff when you have no clue who they are.

The only thing I don't see in this evidence is what was said in csay. The drama stirring and the constant threads are getting old quickly.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(02-19-2017, 10:10 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 01:13 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Why was an asshole elected co-owner? All I've heard about this guy is a bunch of negativity and it seems like it isn't too far-fetched to say that he won't be here for much longer.

I like how you are calling him an asshole because "all you've heard about him are negative things" how about don't insult higher staff when you have no clue who they are.

The only thing I don't see in this evidence is what was said in csay. The drama stirring and the constant threads are getting old quickly.

Ahh forgot to add that, but I basicly said our co owner likes minecraft and #Rekt
(02-19-2017, 10:10 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I like how you are calling him an asshole because "all you've heard about him are negative things" how about don't insult higher staff when you have no clue who they are.

Man, I'm entitled to my opinion and it's what I've been led to believe. It's all good though.