Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical!
Ingame Name: JustKuono
(Past Names: DaddyKuono, Nobody)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Time Played: 518 hrs

When First Joined: August 10, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Afternoons/Evenings to around 2 AM CST

Sponsor(s): @Scoovie 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator 

What can you do to help the community: With this promotion I will be able to handle ban requests that pop up in the middle of the night, sponsor other community members who want to become part of the staff team, provide guidance and training for them the best I can. Steal all the reports as well.

Why you want to help the community: TTT has again as I stated in my Tmod application how to loosen up and chill and have fun playing, when I do get aggravated and frustrated I take a step back, breathe and return playing later. I've made numerous amounts of friends since entering the community back in June. However, it isn't always fun and games because sometimes you do have to set a firm foot down and say, "Hey you seriously can't do that so shush". I do look forward to my free time when I can and do play as there are some hilarious things that happen on and off server, and I look forward to the opportunity this promotion presents.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Uhhhh long story...5 times...joke bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted Tmod
How did you find us?: !hop then I got killed by a helicopter on aircraft and didn't come back until October or November.

Other: I'm so nervous. My GT shows missing time where it was broken and not logging any of my time for a few days, but I've been on almost every night except for the past week it's been every other day, I've been addicted to Surf and playing with a few friends elsewhere. Yeah, it's like 3 AM while I'm trying this and choking on my drink about the title.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

Messages In This Thread
Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical! - by JustKuono - 03-20-2019, 02:47 AM