Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical!
Ingame Name: JustKuono
(Past Names: DaddyKuono, Nobody)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Time Played: 518 hrs

When First Joined: August 10, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Afternoons/Evenings to around 2 AM CST

Sponsor(s): @Scoovie 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator 

What can you do to help the community: With this promotion I will be able to handle ban requests that pop up in the middle of the night, sponsor other community members who want to become part of the staff team, provide guidance and training for them the best I can. Steal all the reports as well.

Why you want to help the community: TTT has again as I stated in my Tmod application how to loosen up and chill and have fun playing, when I do get aggravated and frustrated I take a step back, breathe and return playing later. I've made numerous amounts of friends since entering the community back in June. However, it isn't always fun and games because sometimes you do have to set a firm foot down and say, "Hey you seriously can't do that so shush". I do look forward to my free time when I can and do play as there are some hilarious things that happen on and off server, and I look forward to the opportunity this promotion presents.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Uhhhh long story...5 times...joke bans

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted Tmod
How did you find us?: !hop then I got killed by a helicopter on aircraft and didn't come back until October or November.

Other: I'm so nervous. My GT shows missing time where it was broken and not logging any of my time for a few days, but I've been on almost every night except for the past week it's been every other day, I've been addicted to Surf and playing with a few friends elsewhere. Yeah, it's like 3 AM while I'm trying this and choking on my drink about the title.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 ur a bad daddy and rdm'd me

+1

You've always been helpful when I've come over to play.
You're cool, calm, collected, and keep your wits about you when I'm on.
You are gay, so you'll fit in with dumb ttt gay mods.

You have fun and enjoy staffing.
You taught me how to buy items as a t/detective and how to play.
You've taught plenty of others how to play as well.

You know the rules extremely well. You do as well here as you do PH.
you fucking shot people in the face like its nobody's business too wtf stop that shit

THIS ALL SAID THO.

You could go without name calling/anger some more, its a thing that happens from time to time when you are angry over a situation.
Keep taking breaks like you mentioned when you get upset/angry and don't let it overcome you.
+1 Okay for a girl I guess 

But for real, Kuono is very fun to play with and a great staff member. She knows when to lay back and when to put her foot down. She is on late at night a lot when trolls and mass rdmers are on, and she can help immediately ban them instead of having to wait til morning. She enjoys being staff, and I believe she will make a great moderator.
-1 ABOOOOOSE
jk
+1 good staff member and i'm pretty sure that she can handle the responsibility of a mod
https://gyazo.com/39c42c3f45027c09e2e42e2647e27a49
This is an EASY +1 
Yes I am PH staff, but I do play TTT as well on occasion.  

Kuono has done a great job as both PH and TTT staff. She's adapted and over came many challenges thrown her way. Her reports are spot on and accurate with ample evidence to support her side of the story. 

She may get hot headed on occasion, but we all do at times. 

Best of luck hooman
what can i say but +1. she knows the rules and is often on when there are no real mods on. is good with dealing with trolls and is good at finding hackers
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Seeing the title, I was expecting @Laced Xanax here, however I am dissapointed.

All jokes aside, obviously a +1.
I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t be promoted. You are a good girl and deserve to make the next step.
Greetings, 
Swartsy

so let's just get my main concern out of the way and it's that you harass anyone you don't like I've personally had to mute you in game and on discord to stop you from harassing me on both, I have asked you to stop in the past and have even tried to reconcile things but you continued to harass me to a point where I just completely avoid you when I can and I know I'm not the only person you've harassed You also intentionally antagonize people to try and get them into trouble which is petty and childish, I also know that staffing really gets to you it's really stressful to you this leads to you not being able to keep a cool and well thought out state of mind it's for these reasons I don't think you shouldn't get this promotion.
-1 is too gay

Just kidding, easy +1. Ever since her promotion to Tmod (which I sponsored) she has been active at all the times staff is needed most, has kept up plenty of ban requests and recordings, and has kept up the  improvements made as Tmod. Besides tiny mistakes
that even the most seasoned staff could make here and there, I don't really have any negatives to list.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 abuseive mother ;-;

in all honesty +1 really fun person to hang around great tmod gets work done and i see no reason to not promote her