Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical!
(03-20-2019, 08:12 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1

so let's just get my main concern out of the way and it's that you harass anyone you don't like I've personally had to mute you in game and on discord to stop you from harassing me on both, I have asked you to stop in the past and have even tried to reconcile things but you continued to harass me to a point where I just completely avoid you when I can and I know I'm not the only person you've harassed You also intentionally antagonize people to try and get them into trouble which is petty and childish, I also know that staffing really gets to you it's really stressful to you this leads to you not being able to keep a cool and well thought out state of mind it's for these reasons I don't think you shouldn't get this promotion.

I agree and share the same concerns. From my short time on the server I saw that whilst you were an active moderator and handled reports efficiently, you let emotions and bias get the best of you. Just an objective observation. This is something you should fix before asking for a promotion.

It's Me
[Image: 76561198156122651.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical! - by EyeSpyU - 03-20-2019, 09:31 AM