Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical!
(03-20-2019, 05:11 PM)Abdel Wrote: Dude finally! get this gal an upgrade. Aside the -1's she has received in my opinion kinda invalid. Really guys you can only point out some of her flaws? Yeah staffing is sometimes stressful and many people drop sometimes, but kuono here gets back up. Funny that people who are pointing out her flaws are coming from some known trolls lol. Aside what they've said kuono is pretty much outstanding in her other departments as a staff. Ability to carry out order in the server, and being so dedicated to almost all the time have a recording of incidents that happen. You deserve to rise :p 

The points made are valid considering she's making a staff app so you're supposed to add your input and bring up her flaws and strengths so these "flaws" they're presenting are pretty serious because staff members are not supposed to be "harassing" people and should be brought up for discussion.  Also, I don't recall HalfDemonLink being a "known troll" so can you please explain how these points are invalid. I'm also gonna stay neutral until these accusations are addressed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical! - by Fozzy - 03-21-2019, 04:06 AM