Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Nicky - Murder Admin Application
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Time Played: 55 hours (I only play when the server is active, I do not sit in spectate). I am ranked #4 on Gametracker because of t

When First Joined: January 17, 2018 - I think I joined a few days before actually, while Dink was still testing the server before putting it on Gametracker. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): To be perfectly honest, I don't really have a set schedule for playtime. Sometimes I'll come on after work, other times at 3 AM in the morning. Just depends on my mood. Though I guess I can black out a few times, Monday-Thursday 8 AM to 6 PM. I am in the Central Time Zone. 

Rank Desired: Administrator

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I am just about the only active murder staff member that still pops into the server from time to time. I've noticed a few minor things that can fix up the server already (map change glitching). Having the admin rank might allow me to fix a few things, like shop issues or game time resets with relative ease. Also, I've already been an admin on PH for a collective 6 months or so, meaning I can be trusted with a higher rank. I've basically been acting admin on Murder at times anyways, helping with problems on the forums, discord, and on the server itself. It might sound a little trivial, but it would be nice to get that little bit of recognition in the form of the admin rank on Murder. 

Why you want to help the community: Murder specifically, it's a small server of ours that could use a little loving. Current admins and staff members have pretty much neglected the server and I'd like to help out a bit. One of the current admins hasn't been on the server since July of last year, and the other popped in for a second on February 1st of this year. One only has around 25 hours while the other has 10 hours. Yikes. Anyways, I honestly don't expect there to be too many issues, but those few that do crop up could be more easily resolved if there was someone that everyone could easily go to. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not on the Murder server

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No, I was appointed to Moderator position when the server was being built. I've been a staff member the entire time I've played on the server, so about 14 months experience as a Moderator here. 

How did you find us?: I joined Dink to help with some server testing when the Murder server was being created. 

Other: I fully expect this application to be buried and ignored for a few months. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the only staff application I've done in first person so that's kinda cool maybe. 

Messages In This Thread
Prince Nicky - Murder Admin Application - by Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca De La Ley - 03-31-2019, 06:51 PM