Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Nicky - Murder Admin Application
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Time Played: 55 hours (I only play when the server is active, I do not sit in spectate). I am ranked #4 on Gametracker because of t

When First Joined: January 17, 2018 - I think I joined a few days before actually, while Dink was still testing the server before putting it on Gametracker. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): To be perfectly honest, I don't really have a set schedule for playtime. Sometimes I'll come on after work, other times at 3 AM in the morning. Just depends on my mood. Though I guess I can black out a few times, Monday-Thursday 8 AM to 6 PM. I am in the Central Time Zone. 

Rank Desired: Administrator

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I am just about the only active murder staff member that still pops into the server from time to time. I've noticed a few minor things that can fix up the server already (map change glitching). Having the admin rank might allow me to fix a few things, like shop issues or game time resets with relative ease. Also, I've already been an admin on PH for a collective 6 months or so, meaning I can be trusted with a higher rank. I've basically been acting admin on Murder at times anyways, helping with problems on the forums, discord, and on the server itself. It might sound a little trivial, but it would be nice to get that little bit of recognition in the form of the admin rank on Murder. 

Why you want to help the community: Murder specifically, it's a small server of ours that could use a little loving. Current admins and staff members have pretty much neglected the server and I'd like to help out a bit. One of the current admins hasn't been on the server since July of last year, and the other popped in for a second on February 1st of this year. One only has around 25 hours while the other has 10 hours. Yikes. Anyways, I honestly don't expect there to be too many issues, but those few that do crop up could be more easily resolved if there was someone that everyone could easily go to. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not on the Murder server

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No, I was appointed to Moderator position when the server was being built. I've been a staff member the entire time I've played on the server, so about 14 months experience as a Moderator here. 

How did you find us?: I joined Dink to help with some server testing when the Murder server was being created. 

Other: I fully expect this application to be buried and ignored for a few months. Also, I'm pretty sure this is the only staff application I've done in first person so that's kinda cool maybe. 
Don't really see the point of having another murder admin, also you don't play unless there is other people that you know is on, also only 55 hours -1
+1, It's time to start getting stuff done and to make Murder great. It's already a dead server and the current admin is MIA. What damage can be done if he is given the title? He's already the PH Admin so if he wants to help out the murder server then I don't see what the problem is.
My concern right now is that you are the only standing Prop Hunt Admin and becoming Admin on Murder would take away from your responsibilities as Prop Hunt Admin. How do you plan on balancing both and do you think becoming Admin on Murder will affect your position as Prop Hunt Admin?

Also just a side note I will remain neutral on this application because I haven't played Murder with you (nor will I be able to until I figure out why it crashes Gmod every time I join), so it wouldn't be fair to +/- based off of that.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(03-31-2019, 06:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Don't really see the point of having another murder admin, also you don't play unless there is other people that you know is on, also only 55 hours -1

That's patently false. I was literally playing last night with a server full of guests and people that I do not know.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1699227739

The point of having another murder admin is to have an admin that is actually active. As I wrote in my post, the current admins have not been on in over 2 months, nor do they actually play as they have 25 and 10 hours, respectively.

55 hours is all active playtime. The other players perhaps may have more hours but that is because they sit in spectate.

Thank you for your comments.
-1 murder doesnt need admins unless the server actually gets populated
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-31-2019, 07:02 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 06:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Don't really see the point of having another murder admin, also you don't play unless there is other people that you know is on, also only 55 hours -1

That's patently false. I was literally playing last night with a server full of guests and people that I do not know.

The point of having another murder admin is to have an admin that is actually active. As I wrote in my post, the current admins have not been on in over 2 months, nor do they actually play as they have 25 and 10 hours, respectively.

55 hours is all active playtime. The other players perhaps may have more hours but that is because they sit in spectate.

You only got on murder after a group of us went to go play it.
(03-31-2019, 07:01 PM)Avi Wrote: My concern right now is that you are the only standing Prop Hunt Admin and becoming Admin on Murder would take away from your responsibilities as Prop Hunt Admin.  How do you plan on balancing both and do you think becoming Admin on Murder will affect your position as Prop Hunt Admin?

Thanks for posing a good question, Avi. 

I really do not expect the responsibilities of administering the Murder server to take a significant amount of time. Perhaps one staff application every couple months to review and present a recommendation to Dink. Maybe a few concerns from players to address here and there. 

There was previously concern that I would be unable to perform my responsibilities as PH Administrator when I was applying for TTT moderator last year. I do not think that I have neglected to perform my duties as PH Admin though as my "Stuff I Need To Do" channel on the PH Staff Discord is consistently cleared out within 24 hours. 

The goal though is to have one person that people can come to with Murder related issues. That currently isn't something we have, and I'd like to resolve that. 

As a final note, I hope to have another PH Admin join the team by May 1st. 

If you'd like me to expand on anything, please let me know.

(03-31-2019, 07:06 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 07:02 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 06:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Don't really see the point of having another murder admin, also you don't play unless there is other people that you know is on, also only 55 hours -1

You only got on murder after a group of us went to go play it.

I was the person to suggest that we all go on murder from the Deathrun server. I was the first person to leave to go to the Murder server. I stayed on the server several hours after everyone else left to go play melonbomber and then I came on the server for another hour this afternoon on my own.

(03-31-2019, 07:04 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 murder doesnt need admins unless the server actually gets populated

I think it would be ideal if there was at least one person that could address issues that might arise with the server. Map change glitches, staff applications, ban requests, hackers (there have been a couple actually). I don't really see a reason why having someone to help keep things in check would be a problem.
There's no way the Murder server is going to be populated unless people start to see it as a good server that desperately needs a staff base to keep things running and keep the players happy. That all starts at the Admin position, where most changes are made. I don't see a problem with Nicky being Admin here, too. 

+1
Even though ur Temp PH Admin I feel that Murder needs a surgeon to bring it back to life - You filling in will defs bring it back to life - and you actually play and not sit there.

If Murder had a voice it would say Dr Prince Nicky   I dont feel so good and You will come in to rescue it from dying.

1+ 

FYI bringing up that he is PH Admin shouldnt be held againt him he is temp and for what its worth he does well juggling TTT / PH  staff roles.

And once PH gets 2 Admins filled in Prince will have alot of free time
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member