Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can this E-girl have Tmod pwease? UwU
Ingame Name: Penguinslayer4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138059551

Time Played: 197.29 hours as of right now

When First Joined: October 24th, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Normally at night (I get out of work by 5pm EST normally and am available after that normally)

Sponsor(s): @"Lycan" 

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Stop them baddies as I have been as a trusted and help create a positive environment for new and old players on the server!

Why you want to help the community: This is my home, and like I said in my trusted app I want to create that feeling for others. Plus being able to temporarily deal with trouble makers in a more effective way then just adding slays until upper staff can handle it would really help later on at night.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Once as a test back in my ph days when we were trying to make sure bans were working, and a couple times on ttt as jokes.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Played Dink's PH before and then branched out to ttt

Other: #SupportGrubHub also, this is my gametracker https://www.gametracker.com/player/pengu...145:27015/

Messages In This Thread
Can this E-girl have Tmod pwease? UwU - by Penguinslayer4 - 04-07-2019, 11:23 PM