Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can this E-girl have Tmod pwease? UwU
Ingame Name: Penguinslayer4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138059551

Time Played: 197.29 hours as of right now

When First Joined: October 24th, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Normally at night (I get out of work by 5pm EST normally and am available after that normally)

Sponsor(s): @"Lycan" 

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Stop them baddies as I have been as a trusted and help create a positive environment for new and old players on the server!

Why you want to help the community: This is my home, and like I said in my trusted app I want to create that feeling for others. Plus being able to temporarily deal with trouble makers in a more effective way then just adding slays until upper staff can handle it would really help later on at night.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Once as a test back in my ph days when we were trying to make sure bans were working, and a couple times on ttt as jokes.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Played Dink's PH before and then branched out to ttt

Other: #SupportGrubHub also, this is my gametracker https://www.gametracker.com/player/pengu...145:27015/
1+ Been nothing but a straight shooter Penguin
I know I dont play on TTT that much but when I do she is always there and here are the
Reasons for her to be tmod

A lot of ban request uploaded daily shows your onto Rdm trolls 24 - 7 which is great
You have the experience from being a Mod on TTT as well Im pretty sure so having T Mod would be a walk in a park

Your a honest player and you know how to balance fun and being a  staff member and having both means all together your a fun staff.

Give this player T Mod TTT
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 Overnight buddy that helps me with some of the problematic losers

EDIT: Nerd

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1

Since your return, you've shown a clear dedication to TTT, you know the rules, enforce them well and without bias, and I have no doubt in my mind that you'll do just fine as TMod.
Can this E-girl have Tmod Pwease? Is that even a question.  You have been one of the best  trusted's on and can always be counted on to help the server.  

+1 for sure. but ill miss your green name on trusted.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Big ol' +1. I've been playing nearly every day for a couple months and every time penguin plays, she's always been responsible and kind. She always responds to staff pings on discord, and is quick to respond.

I'm still gonna rdm you of course. :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You're all gonna make me cry over here with these responses
-1 slays penguins

Just kidding, easy +1 for me here. She's dedicated, good at handling reporte and is not afraid to take initiative when needed and asks all the right questions and takes constructive criticism well and works upon it when needed
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Another really easy +1. Gets along with everyone, love playing with her, knows how the server works, etc. Best of luck, Penguin
+1 for this trap

She handles reports without hestitation and handles them effectively, with full knowledge of the rules. She’s very social online and fun to play with, and to RDM. She deserves the promotion.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]